Is the Set 1 A&U over ? (+ what a full A&U phase using only datacron specific resources gets you)

Starslayer
2418 posts Member
Title. I received Set 2 components after tw but the datacron shop is still Set 1 only.

nuopjsd4yliz.png

If Set 1 A&U is over (it was supposed to end on 7/10 with Set 2 starting 7/11, dates subject to change), what I have:

- 1 lvl 6 datacron
- 1 lvl 3 datacron
- Enough materials to reroll a few times

is what you get using datacrons specific resources only, which means:

- During Conquest i used datacrons nodes to farm conquest feats (last crate in hard node unlocked). I didn’t spend crystals on Conquest energy to farm these nodes once the feats were done.
- my guild won about half the Tw (2/1 or 2/2, not sure if we had 3 or 4)
- i never used the datacron shop

I could scrap all the lvl0 datacrons i have left to get a third level 1-2 datacron.

Unless i’m mistaken, we didn’t have 4 tw during the Set 1 A&U phase, which isn’t supposed to happen. However, it could be wai (if tw in july are all set 2, for instance) and the datacron calendar made up for that. Anyway, i wasn’t able to get a lvl9 datacron without using the datacron shop nor farming Conquest nodes outside of conquest feats.

Replies

• Options
    As a side note, dismantling a level 0 datacron now gives 5 Ac1, instead of 1, so nice work holding on to all of those.
  • Options
    Some people have Set 1 others have set 2 rewards for the last TW. Set 2 should start the 11 july not yesterday.
  • Jarule
    41 posts Member
    Options
    As a side note, dismantling a level 0 datacron now gives 5 Ac1, instead of 1, so nice work holding on to all of those.

Not sure if this is WAI, but dismantling a Set 1 DC only gives you mats to use on Set 1 DCs. The Acumen count for my set 2 DC has not increased even though I dismantled a couple Set 1 DCs.
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Jarule wrote: »

Not sure if this is WAI, but dismantling a Set 1 DC only gives you mats to use on Set 1 DCs. The Acumen count for my set 2 DC has not increased even though I dismantled a couple Set 1 DCs.

I guess that means they coded it that way. That would mean that when this set 1 expires, it will give mats for the next "set 1".
    Or at least i hope so, or else im seeing a big bug potential at the end of this set 1
  • InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

I guess that means they coded it that way. That would mean that when this set 1 expires, it will give mats for the next "set 1".
    Or at least i hope so, or else im seeing a big bug potential at the end of this set 1

set 1 gives mats for set 4 eventually. As in, when Set 4 appears set 1 is automatically dismantled and all that stuff becomes set 4. (edited for clarity)
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

set 1 gives mats for set 4 eventually. As in, when Set 4 appears set 1 is automatically dismantled and all that stuff becomes set 4. (edited for clarity)

Boi, i hope this is coded correctly

So now those that got set 2 rewards get new set 1 rewards. Anyone got some of that free loot for me too? XD