Best mods for wampa

Jimster1
174 posts Member
What is the best mods for wampa? Mine is g12 at the moment and after I finish getting chewpio up to g13 I was thinking of relicing wampa. But I want to make sure he has good mods on him.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5009 posts Member
    Options
    tenacity & health
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    All health with good tenacity secondaries
  • Zeneis95
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I focus on offense. With good offense mods and Tenacity secondaries, he can hit just as hard as JKL
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Health Mods. Tenacity on the secondaries and a tenacity cross.
  • Options
    Are you adding his omicron? It is awesome and highly recommended. If so, I would go all Health mods, and all health primaries (where possible). Tenacity and offense will ramp up pretty quickly on their own.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Are you adding his omicron? It is awesome and highly recommended. If so, I would go all Health mods, and all health primaries (where possible). Tenacity and offense will ramp up pretty quickly on their own.

That's the plan but I need like 4 more omicrons material. I used them on Zam, Ackbar, Leia and Chirpa. He is the next. Out
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Options
    I have a mix of health and tenacity sets on mine, with health primary on circle, tenacity primary on cross, offense on triangle and crit avoidance on arrow. I have the omicron on her, and primarily womp Iden teams in GAC. Having the crit avoid lets me have a chance against Iden teams with TFP, as the tenacity down from TFP only triggers on a crit - it also keeps Wampa in the game longer due to the semi-paper-cut-nature of the Iden teams attacks.

I know the mods are not optimal, but they work just fine for where I'm at in the lower echelons of Kyber 1.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Tenacity and offense will ramp up pretty quickly on their own.

Adding some tenacity is still a good idea. Getting slapped with a stun at the start of the match by someone like Iden or Mara is still possible otherwise, and will result in you losing.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png