Why we can't have nice things...

Ghostrider1982
218 posts Member
edited July 2022
These people are the reason we can't get any real reform in this game for the majority lol.....

mud5qjxt0ui6.png

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    so many fifth brother level 9 datacrons
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    Options
    Can’t wait for that to go away in 50 some days. Hilarious.
  • Options
    They’re less than smart with too much money on their hands to know what to do with. We can laugh knowing all the money they dropped on those have been flushed down the drain
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Can’t imagine how anyone could spend that much money on something that’s not even permanent in a video game.
  • Gabriele_SWGOH
    70 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    A slap in the face to those who have a lot less than us in this world… utterly disgusting imo
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    They’re less than smart with too much money on their hands to know what to do with. We can laugh knowing all the money they dropped on those have been flushed down the drain

If they have so much money, I think it is actually smart. They don't spend so much time to get their goal. They compensate it with money which they have enough, because time is limited
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for paying the game so i can enjoy it for free. No sarcasm intended.
  • Options
    They took datacrons from being something where if you put in more time and strategy you could get an advantage to whale food and more p2w than ever before. These packs have no limit to how many you can buy, and clearly some of the whales have bought them all
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Can’t imagine how anyone could spend that much money on something that’s not even permanent in a video game.

Not so strange. People spend hundreds on pubs when they buy drinks that they are not going to keep.
    And tobacco. People buy cigarettes that they are not going to keep, and that might eventually kill them.
    Datacrons are the same principle. P2p are buying a similar temporary fun.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    I buy a drink and then just hold it in my mouth forever.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    A slap in the face to those who have a lot less than us in this world… utterly disgusting imo

Lol, you don’t get out much do you?
  • Ghostrider1982
    218 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a spender in this game....I have bought a vault here and there, often buy the pass in Conquest and other various things like getting new chars to 4 star but apparently it isn't enough. These kind of updates just are telling me in order to play at the same level I have for so long I must spend even more and I can't accept that especially in a Collector game on something that disappears in a few months which goes against the principles of a collector game. They started with disappearing game modes, now disappearing datacrons, next will be disappearing characters.....all to make your money disappear faster lol
  • Picollo
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Officially made the game exclusively pay to win at the high end. Brings a similar mindset and structure as D Immortal (the worst game ever released). F2P is an option - you just can't compete at the end game. Much sadness.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

It's really cool that you know their life so well.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

Yeah, you see, I always feel that me sitting in my couch in my living room, sipping my morning coffee, playing a mobile game, and being able to afford the time every day to play the mobile game, is a slap in the face to those who have a lot less than I do in this world, and pretty disgusting too. The fact that I'm playing said mobile game for free absolutely does not make me feel better.
  • Gabriele_SWGOH
    70 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options

Yeah, you see, I always feel that me sitting in my couch in my living room, sipping my morning coffee, playing a mobile game, and being able to afford the time every day to play the mobile game, is a slap in the face to those who have a lot less than I do in this world, and pretty disgusting too. The fact that I'm playing said mobile game for free absolutely does not make me feel better.

All I meant is that some of that money could be put to better use… we are talking a significant amount spent based on the evidence above; I feel for that person, it can’t be healthy on ANY level, but again, that’s just my opinion.

Try giving a little to charity if you have so much spare, it might just make you feel a little better even if we are still just sitting on our sofas playing the game.
    Post edited by Gabriele_SWGOH on
  • Options

All I meant is that some of that money could be put to better use… we are talking a significant amount spent based on the evidence above; I feel for that person, it can be healthy on ANY level, but again, that’s just my opinion.

Try giving a little to charity if you have so much spare, it might just make you feel a little better even if we are still just sitting on our sofas playing the game.

How do you know that they aren’t already doing something for charity? Is this someone you know personally?
  • Options

All I meant is that some of that money could be put to better use… we are talking a significant amount spent based on the evidence above; I feel for that person, it can be healthy on ANY level, but again, that’s just my opinion.

An ex-gf once told me "Assumptions are the mother of all f**k ups."

Wise words to live by and very applicable in this case.