132 posts Member
edited April 2016
Just ran:

Vader (L)
Magmatrooper
Royal Guard
Lando
HK-47

By round two the entire other squad was almost destroyed. Really like Magmatrooper turn meter reduction.

Replies

• Options
    Just ran:

Vader (L)
    Magmatrooper
    Royal Guard
    Lando
    HK-47

By round two the entire other squad was almost destroyed. Really like Magmatrooper turn meter reduction.

• Options
    When you think you hit edit and instead you post a quote....
  • Options
    If only you could farm Tarkin and Snowtrooper ... Empire teams! And then the Rebel teams would also become viable.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Can you try Ig-88 if you have him instead of Vader as lead and remove HK-47 and tell me how that was? I was very interested in building a team like this, but now with the new gear it will take even more time...
  • Options
    If only you could farm Tarkin and Snowtrooper ... Empire teams! And then the Rebel teams would also become viable.

Agreed, wish Snowtrooper was farmable. I think he gets a hard node in lvl8 but that'll take ages
  • Cyclops
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet
  • Options
    My 88 isn't very high, gear 7 lvl 51. I'll mess around with it and see how it goes. The team I ran was.

Vader lvl 59 - 4* gear 7
    Lando lvl 68 - 5* gear 8
    Magma lvl 65 - 5* gear 7
    Hk-47 lvl 65 - 5* gear 8
    Royal Guard lvl 65 - 4* gear 7

I had sent out a suicide squad prior to sending this team out (they literally didn't last the opening attacks) but the team I faced was all lvl 71 all gear 8's. Can't remember exactly who they had but I remember there was a sid and ventress for sure. Regardless my team rolled over them surprisingly very easily (I didn't think I would win and even royal guard stayed alive).
  • Options
    Update, tried with what you said and did not have a near as effective battle. The synergy was not as good. Vader just boost Magmatrooper attack by so much and the Turn Meter reduction was nonexistent other than magmas special. Granted my ig88 only lasted one round but the outcome of the battle was not nearly as effective. With Vader lead I had at least 3 more attacks than this time around and they were able to get a heal off inbetween rounds.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Ok i assume you were answering to me. Ok thank you for trying anyway.