Maul is so much fun: so 'wats' the tech order?

Just unlocked Maul and playing with a:
Maul (L) zG11; Ordo zG11; BKK zG8; Jango zG12; Wat zG11
So many turns, so quickly :-)

But my question is: who gets what tech? And in what order?

And my Armourer is G7, and not being used anywhere else. Do Armourer and Wat both have places on this team (instead of Jango)? I could use Jango elsewhere, but I can keep him on this team. I think I'll pump up some variation of this Maul team, because it's so much fun to play.

swgoh.gg/p/917197765/

Replies

• Options
    Personally, since I use Wat elsewhere, I use Beskar Mando, Bo, OG Mando, and Armorer. If I had Wat in there, I’d put him in place of OG Mando. I’d probably put Weapon Tech on Maul, Shield tech on Beskar, and the other one on Bo.

However, there might be something to say about weapon tech on Armorer instead of Maul so she could get her stacks a bit more often to hand out to folks.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Weapon tech still prevents revives. So putting it on a damage dealer like Maul and Ordo, who normally do the kill shot would make sense if you go after teams with revive mechanics.

Btw. I won't waste Wat on that team. What people like to do is to slot in Droideka. Make it super fast. I got him over 260 speed with mods. with his unique, he starts with close to 400 speed. All Droideka needs to do is to roll up and Maul is good to go. Works also on defense.

• Options
    Antario wrote: »
    ... Btw. I won't waste Wat on that team. What people like to do is to slot in Droideka. Make it super fast....

I moved and sliced enough mods without damaging other teams to get Droideka to 195 speed. That seems fast enough for now. And since Jango is a separatist, Droideka also assists when Jango assists Maul as Mand'alor.
  • Options
    That only gets you a 292 speed DDK so not going to go first. The whole point of fast DDK is to get him fast enough that with his 50% speed bonus to start, that he goes first, uses a special and starts the Maul Frenzy feast
  • Options
    IronRanger wrote: »
    That only gets you a 292 speed DDK so not going to go first. ......

Hmmm, OK. I'll have to wait until I can remod him and level him to get the necessary speed, and that's probably only worthwhile when I improve the rest of the Team too. So, in meantime I may got back to Wat for the first turn, and have some fun. I don't yet have any special use for Wat on other teams.