Question about Datacrons

IkamuzU
18 posts Member
Will the datacrons materials be removed from our inventory when the datacron set expires?
I was wondering if the 4th set of datacrons will be "green" and if we will be able to use the materials we have in our inventory or if these will be removed.

Replies

• flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    they will be removed when they expire and they will be converted into the material needed for the 4th set
  • Rius
    368 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    they will be removed when they expire and they will be converted into the material needed for the 4th set

I thought set 4 will use the same materials as set 1. So I gathered we will get the converted material from breaking down the datacrons we have levelled at set 1. But I am not quite sure what would happen with the materials we did not use that are left over. Do they stay in inventory and the returned materials added to them? May need to read through the large release notes again.
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

Can you tell me where I could find that information?
  • hunchew
    70 posts Member
    Options
    They actually don't say what happens with the unused Set 1 materials. They only say they Set 1 datacrons are scrapped and converted to Set 4 materials. Now, we could _probably assume_ that any unsued material is also converted, but that a big assumption.
  • Options
    I personally am ok with datacrons but I would like to give some feedback about them. I feel like I have to rush through conquest to even get access to datacron materials as I would rather get a character unlocked then have temporary bonuses to a team. Could there be another way to access datacron materials besides conquest and tw?