Not Awarded for 7/3 DSTB Seperatist Might

I was in my guild and participated through all four phases of the DSTB Geonosis Seperatist Might, posted scores, even took screen shots of me in one of the phase 4 battles winning with my Nihilus left standing. I was an officer in our guild and I had taken screenshots of our scores through phase three as one of our record keepers. I was removed from the guild after the territory battle was completed by our guild leader to make room for a cpit rancor Merc raid. I did not leave the guild. I was removed. I logged into the game at approximately 5pm CST to collect my energy and my Territory Battle rewards. I login to the game and I receive a message that I was removed from the guild and that due to that I could not collect territory battle rewards. I have been trying to work with EA chat support since 7/3 when I rejoined the guild at approximately 11:00pm CST. They have verified I was in the guild through phase 4, but they're saying I left the guild. Their records show when I rejoined the guild on 7/3 at 11:00, but they're not telling me when I "left" the guild. I'm at wits end. I've asked them to escalate to a supervisor and they are refusing to do so.

I'm hoping someone can give some insight. Hopefully someone with EA/CG support can reach out to me regarding this matter.

Thanks

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    "Left" vs. "removed" is merely a question of semantics. If you were not in the guild when rewards came through, you will not receive them. It has always been this way. It is always best to verify everyone in the guild has received rewards before changing between events. I know of no precedent where CG has granted the rewards in these instances in the past, and I hate to say that it seems highly unlikely they'll grant your request.
  • Options
    I was still in the guild at the end of the Territory Battle, that's the problem. There were a few others that encountered this same error that were removed after the territory battle had ended.
  • Options
    TB rewards appear in your inbox the first time you login after TB is completed.

If your leader removed you and others before you had logged in, I’m afraid those rewards are lost forever.

Your frustration is being aimed at the wrong people - hopefully your guild leader will realise the impact of what they have done and be more careful in the future.
  • Options

If your leader removed you and others before you had logged in, I’m afraid those rewards are lost forever.

Your frustration is being aimed at the wrong people - hopefully your guild leader will realise the impact of what they have done and be more careful in the future.

That's the hard part. Is I would think that CG/EA would be able to see the issue and be able to go ok, here's your rewards, make sure you claim your rewards before your GL removes you after the TB.

Instead they're claiming I left/was removed before the end of the TB and they're refusing to answer the question of when in their logs that happened, they can see and told me when I rejoined my guild later that day.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2324 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Since TB was first introduced, this is how it’s always been. If you haven’t claimed the TB rewards prior to being removed from guild, whether if you left voluntarily or if you were removed, you won’t be able to get the rewards.

Your guild leader is to blame for not giving you the heads up prior to being removed, and for once, CG isn’t to blame for this.

The only issue I see is a careless guild leader who isn’t aware this is the case.
  • Options
    Iamthebull wrote: »

That's the hard part. Is I would think that CG/EA would be able to see the issue and be able to go ok, here's your rewards, make sure you claim your rewards before your GL removes you after the TB.

Instead they're claiming I left/was removed before the end of the TB and they're refusing to answer the question of when in their logs that happened, they can see and told me when I rejoined my guild later that day.
    That’s not the hard part though.

TB rewards have always worked this way - if you leave the guild before you claim them, the rewards are gone forever. When you left / got removed just isn’t relevant, and what you’re asking of CG is something that they have never done and will never do.

I just hope your guild leader understands the role he played in all of this and acts accordingly in the future.
  • Options

TB rewards have always worked this way - if you leave the guild before you claim them, the rewards are gone forever. When you left / got removed just isn’t relevant, and what you’re asking of CG is something that they have never done and will never do.

I just hope your guild leader understands the role he played in all of this and acts accordingly in the future.

If that was something my guild leader knew, he would have waited at least 24 hours for cpit Merc. That being said, he, neither I, or other guild members who didn't receive their payout knew.

Additionally this is just poor coding on CG's part. If a reward is in your inbox, it's in your inbox, it's like that for any other event, conquest, dailies, etc.

Limiting this to Territory Battles, especially if the rewards have already been distributed to an accounts inbox, is poor coding. Your guild currencies don't disappear when you leave a guild, so while CG may not want to fix their problem, it's still their problem.
  • Options

If that was something my guild leader knew, he would have waited at least 24 hours for cpit Merc. That being said, he, neither I, or other guild members who didn't receive their payout knew.

Additionally this is just poor coding on CG's part. If a reward is in your inbox, it's in your inbox, it's like that for any other event, conquest, dailies, etc.

Limiting this to Territory Battles, especially if the rewards have already been distributed to an accounts inbox, is poor coding. Your guild currencies don't disappear when you leave a guild, so while CG may not want to fix their problem, it's still their problem.
    It’s not limited to territory battles. The same applies to raids and territory war as well. It seems as though they’ve designed the rewards structure to prevent guild hopping (not that you were doing that, but somebody was).

I don’t know how you can claim it’s their problem. You’re the one that didn’t get rewards.

• Options

Your rewards were never in your inbox. They aren’t in your inbox until you log in. If you had logged in, saw the rewards, were then removed and the rewards went with your guild membership, that would be a different story.

• Options

Your rewards were never in your inbox. They aren’t in your inbox until you log in. If you had logged in, saw the rewards, were then removed and the rewards went with your guild membership, that would be a different story.

I actually did get an error that my rewards had been removed due to not being in a guild. If I had known that this was going to turn into such a mess I would have taken a screenshot of the two messages I received.