wonder team vs imperial troopers F2P which is better?

GALAXYWALKER
3 posts Member
edited July 2022
so i was wondering which team is stronger imperial troopers with bunch of Assists or my wonder team.As i am seeing imperial troopers in GAC ATTACK is meta and i have another team of my own.So which better?
TEAM 1
VADER LEADER,PALPATINE,MARA JADE,THRAWN,ADMIRAL PIETT ASSIST ON BASIC
TEAM 2
VEERS LEADER,ADMIRAL PIETT,MOFF GIDEON,RANGE TROOPER,DARK TROOPER BASIC WITH 4 STACKS.
PLEASE TELL ME WHICH IS BETTER?
also there is iden versio of imperial trooper no-tag combo,so some thoughts there also.

Replies

• Options
    Your Team 1: If you have EP and MJ you're better off to use Palps lead. What teams are you thinking to counter with them?
    Iden is a decent back row defense team, i guess. that's how i use them/have run across them in GAC
  • Options
    i just want 1 team which i can work on and can counter most teams.
  • Options
    hmm. team 2 is probably closer to a more general counter than team 1.
    i use IT against all kinds of teams... the toons you list in team 1 i split into other teams (LV squad, SK, vader solo against geos). i don't have Dark geared yet (busy with other stuff) but use Veers/Starck/Range/Gideon/Shore with decent results
  • Granolo
    214 posts Member
    Options
    Imperial troopers are overall better, but Palpa lead + MJ + Vader is still a great team. Palpa lead doesn't really require Piett to shine, so there's no point on splitting your ITs.
  • GALAXYWALKER
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    i lead vader because of 30% offence and palpatine offense up with 20% offence from mods = to 100% offence with crit = to 1 shot 200% more damage
  • Options
    Palp z lead can get a turn meter train so the enemies don't get another turn. Some bigger hits aren't as good as them never hitting you. The good thing about darth vader lead is forever returning dots, and that really wants some other team around him.

The only one team that can counter everything is JMK with CAT. Any other team has some weaknesses and teams they are just no good against.

For example the palp turn meter train doesn't work against FO with hux in the team, as hux stops tm gain. Vader lead doesn't work against a padme team that has C-3P0, as any damage gives protection up, then with protection up they are immune to debuffs. And so on.

You'll need a broad roster, one team will not beat it all.
  • Options
    hmm thanks for the advice on padme!