Ashoka

Is Ashoka worth getting up to 7*? I love ashoka, she is my favorite star wars character but in the long run of the game is she worth the effort? I have a 3* ashoka that is 10 shards away from 4*, I plan on getting her to that level at least. Is she worth farming the rest of the way or should I work on getting Boba instead?

Replies

• Options
    i use her in my light side jedi team. shes pretty good though i suspect there are probably better overall options. Does decent damage and can heal herself and others, that buff they gave her really helped.
  • Options
    I don't like her at all, but that's just me. I use her on my light side team because I've invested heavily in leveling and equipping her. Her group heal almost never procs. Her damage is mediocre. Her speed is mediocre. Her health is mediocre. In PVP, her skills just aren't worth having her on your team.

Like you can point to Dooku and say he is the fastest character in the game. He stuns Jedi like 80% of the time with lightning. His counter is incredibly annoying and his double attack is mildly annoying too. The only thing I can say about Ahsoka is that she heals herself a little.

IDK, maybe someone else knows something I don't.
  • Options
    Daka>Fives=Boba>Ahsoka=FO Officer=Poe>The Rest

That's my subjective evaluation. All depends on personal team setups and synergies of course. For example FO officer would take precedence if building a First Order team.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    I'm finding her very useful. Almost at 6★ and maxed her gear already.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    I'm finding her very useful. Almost at 6★ and maxed her gear already.

tell me what you use her on? GW? Arena?

I think she is very squishy and her heal & attack is not impress me.
  • Options
    If you can't find a use for Ahsoka, you are very uncreative indeed. Stop focusing on her negative points and realize she is a huge boon as a light side attacker.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    If you can't find a use for Ahsoka, you are very uncreative indeed. Stop focusing on her negative points and realize she is a huge boon as a light side attacker.

Are you serious? lol

Obvious I still use her because for light side mission. That is why i asked Keaven what he use her for. Anyway if you not contribute at all , just keep to yourself. You not helpful lol
  • Options
    She does a lot of damage. Very evasive and can heal herself and team. she is a toon i dont have to worry about healing or whatever. Her unique is amazing and she is everything but squishy
  • Options
    I use her for Squad, Arena and GW. When in areana i have 2 healers to keep her and sid going.
  • Options
    Keaven and I both use her for leader in PVP and (probably him too) cantina and GW. And challenges.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    The only problem is that Cantina takes AGES to get any return from. Both in shards and rewards. And the energy takes so long to refresh.

Which is a pity if you have more than one hero to farm from there.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I like to use my 6* Ahsoka with Princess Leia for the crit buff, Boba Fet as leader with 45% crit dmg. The other 2 is up to your choice but i am using Qi Gon Jin and Tie pilot you get some pretty nasty dmg. My other 3 choices are old Daka, Sidious, Luminara. Im currently rank 3 and cant get past these 2 guys with the same setup Ima-Gun Di, Obi Wan, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto.
  • Options
    She is a good character I believe, although she has the second lowest hp in the game I believe
  • Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    She is a good character I believe, although she has the second lowest hp in the game I believe

Which is negated by her passive i believe
  • Options
    I have her. She is lvl 39 and my lvl is 52. All her skills are rank 1. I guess I don't like her much. I find there are better characters..
  • Options
    I'm about to get her to 5* (60/65 shards) and will use her in my LS team for progression battles. She rarely makes it into my pvp team (arena or galactic war) unless I fancy a change and she usually holds her own but as she offers no control at all I just find she's not useful enough to get a place in my team above Lumi, Dooku, Sidious, Vadar and Bariss.

As I'm so close to push her to 5* i will finish but afterwards I will switch focus back to Daka who is more important in terms of DS progression.
  • Options
    I use her due to my lack of a better option at the moment. I'm working on Luminara so once I get her, I'll probably take Ashoka out. I love her character and I have found ways to deal lots of damage in battles where she is paired up with Chewie and Poe Dameron (their taunts help a bunch) But her defense is a weak point.

I'm a player level 42 but didn't start farming for shards for ANY characters until level 39-40. I'm very behind.
  • Options
    I like her a lot actually. She's in my main team (currently top 10 but usually top 50)

Her group heal doesn't proc very often and I think it may be glitched because a crit doesn't seem to give the heal all of the time.

Her evasion usually stays up and I don't see her getting low in health often unless the AI really focuses her. Even then there is time to heal her up.

Her damage, while not best in game, is quite good if you gear and level her skills. She's almost 5* for me and maxed gear for her level (49, gear 6).

For reference in arena I am running Sid (lead), JC, Lumi, Dooku and Ahsoka. Currently rank 5 but I'm sure I'll drop back again before reset.
  • Options
    Toolio wrote: »

That's my subjective evaluation. All depends on personal team setups and synergies of course. For example FO officer would take precedence if building a First Order team.

FO Officer does seem to have better utility in the arena though, I'd put him after Daka
  • Options
    Toolio wrote: »

FO Officer does seem to have better utility in the arena though, I'd put him after Daka

Yeah I really like him on paper but I have never seen him in action. I'm wary rating him too high before I see his damage output and health pool etc
This discussion has been closed.