Cheaters.

ESCANOR55
1 posts Member
edited July 2022
I want to talk about cheaters. There are a lot of them in the game, in the fleet, GAC, etc. And no one can do anything about them? I wrote in personal messages to Lucifer, but he's not on the forum for six months. Who to write, how to complain, what to do about it? Why do the developers do not care about the situation with cheaters?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Good luck. All the devs are too busy plugging the upcoming Lord of the Rings game that looks like my 5 year old son designed. I deal with at least 1 specific cheater on a daily basis, and have been dealing with him for a year this coming September. I’ve reported him to several CG admin with absolutely no reply, change or anything else meaningful. Honestly the fact that your comment hasn’t been taken down yet since it’s a clear violation of the “rules” is pretty hilarious. Fairly certain the only people reading the forums anymore are the players.
  • seis
    1 posts Member
    Options
    They spent all the money on marketers who endlessly compose banners and ask you to buy something.

We are waiting for new banners, where for only 5 bucks you can complain about a cheater.
  • Options
    CG doesn’t do anything about cheaters. It doesn’t matter how many times they have been reported. It’s really sad. This game has no integrity. Why spend when cheaters easily beat whatever you worked hard for?
  • Options
    Y’all clearly have missed the recent cheater ban wave. Quite a few came onto the forums to question why/how they got banned lol
  • Options
    Forget it...I reported a cheater to Lucifer and nothing happens...
    CG don't care about it...
    Hope that the new lotr game, gets the same problem.
    When this happens CG gets no new projects.
  • Options
    Y’all clearly have missed the recent cheater ban wave. Quite a few came onto the forums to question why/how they got banned lol

I saw one...that's all...
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    There were two or three close together.

CG is not doing enough, starting with some kind of communication like say periodic stats of #players reported #investigated #cleared and #banned

But to say they are doing nothing is incorrect and to say they simply don't care is downright asinine.
  • magusx
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    is there really nothing that can be done besides hit a report button and watch them do nothing, theyve been literally stalking me and decreasing ranks again and again utilizing their instant win hacker tool, this costing me gems...Also, to handle hackers you have to understand what theyre doing which is using hex editor tools and sending victory codes to the server then put a security protocol on it to stop it, not just investigating individual players, they'll just make new accounts and do it again, my two cents anyways, this is infuriating me even more so i report them and its going on 2 month nothing done, just hey oh sorry it costs you 3,000$ and they get it all free, I'm sure its fair
    Post edited by magusx on
  • Options
    come on guys and girls.
    their anti-cheaters system works perfect (sarcasm).
    had a player in SA shard caught cheating (3rd party purchases). they've banned his account. in a month or so he just contacted devs, told them how much he is gonna spend on his acc in future aaaaaand
    tadam
    got unbanned of course