Looking for shard mates (add time zone)

Krohner
5 posts Member
edited April 2016
I started playing on Dec. 18 right after the force awakens. Looking for people in the same time zone to start a guild with. I'm in the top 50 username Mol Eliza.
Top ten looks like:
Quim
Higherr
Puru
GILLEON YEH
Begemot
Solokyn alumini
Luizinho
Waldek
Hail Eris
RMMX
Vej

Let me know if you're in my shard, what time zone and if you're interested in building up for the upcoming grind!

Replies

• Options
    There is an ENTIRE sub forum for this!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks. First post man sorry
  • Vej
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Heyya Krohner! Nice to see ya! Did you ever end up forming a guild?
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah he formed a guild "Chachi Samurai". He was with as at global force for quite a while. I hope he is still playing
  • Vega
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Is their a forum/chat for this group to coordinate payout timezones (and chat in general)?
  • Baudchaser
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm disturbed by the fact that you forgot me ;)

By now you probably figured I'm in Global Force and we're pretty ok on that server. I admire your tenacity in terms of starting your own guild - but sometimes you just have to go with the flow :) SWGoH wasn't really made to bring people closer, in fact everything is made to push you apart and make you spend more dough ;) So, we (read: players) should cooperate wherever and whenever we can
  • Vej
    68 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    VEGA! It's so good to see you on! I see ya all the time, your payout is soon after mine and you always send me to 3 and that's nice of you.

DEATH REY and Global Force are full of wonderful people, I hope you'll get to know us. One thing I always wanted to say is how incredibly tough your teams have always been. Your Phasma team was insane powerful! I beat you for the first time in months last night and I felt super good about that =P

We hope to see you more often and I'd love to chat more!

-Vej, Leader of D E A T H R E Y
  • Vej
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Krohner! Let's talk!

A couple of my Global Force buddies and I would like to coordinate with you =3
  • Options
    Vej, I'll try to hold off so I don't bump you within the hour of your payout. I'm guessing yours is the hour before mine.