It's time again for the Conquest guessing game

LordDirt
5029 posts Member
edited January 2023
We know Ultra is saying Red 5 but what is your guess?

Mine will be the Hammerhead Corvette

7er2rm8mtdz2.png
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    Satele Shan.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2336 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Because this is CG, it’ll probably be Reva.

But I’d rather have Red 5
  • Options
    Red 5 makes the most sense. So probably something else :-p
  • Options
    My guess is either Bib Fortuna to pair with Jabba or Red 5 to pair with Profundity.
  • Options
    Satele Shan to fill my Old Republic Jedi team ;)
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    I think it will be Satele Shan with some ability that you have to have all allies old republic jedi to use, to give Juhani some more use.
  • Options
    Galatic Legend Super Jedi Ultra Master R2D2. Goes in Red 5, has his light saber from RotJ, and gives everybody the opportunity to own at least 1 GL. GLs come in pairs, and the biggest baddest LS character on Jabba's barge was the Light Saber firing awesome one.
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    red 5 is the most likely considering profundity.
    but if I could choose/guess I would hope for a young rancor. would be a fun beast unit, and work with jabba potentially as a good damage dealer. and it would be young so its size isn't too big for the current units
  • Options
    It will be a Datacron that lasts 91 days.
  • DonPuto
    378 posts Member
    Options
    If it isn't Porkins, there's no point in caring
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like all the clues are pointing towards Red 5 coming in August. But that could be a legendary a la Chimaera, Millennium Falcon, and Executor. Or it could be a raid/TB reward. Or, hell, a marquee.

It’s PROBABLY a Conquest reward, since they already said Profundity will be like Executor, though. But it could be a lot of things.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    StAugJames wrote: »
    It will be a Datacron that lasts 91 days.

I mean…. You know that’s coming, right? They said in the announcement that the first three sets would be accelerated because the whole Datacron system is intended to have three sets running at a time, so they wanted to get the first three out as fast as possible. They specifically said this is why these sets are only a month—if the intent was for ALL sets to last one month, they wouldn’t have had to specify it.

You know that, right? Tell me you did a modicum of research.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Either Red 5 for Profanity or a "lifter" toon for GL Jabba. Those are my 2 guesses
  • Options
    Either Red 5 for Profanity or a "lifter" toon for GL Jabba. Those are my 2 guesses

They said Jabba won't have a lifter.

Red 5 would make the most sense, with Profundity releasing in 3 months coinciding with people unlocking Red 5, providing people just barely enough time to rush Raddus to 7* and relics.
  • Options

Red 5 would make the most sense, with Profundity releasing in 3 months coinciding with people unlocking Red 5, providing people just barely enough time to rush Raddus to 7* and relics.

Where did they say Jabba won't have a lifter?

They said he won't have a counterpart like Rey with SLKR, or SEE with JML
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is Red 5.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    We know Ultra is saying Red 5

??????

its ben solo imo
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

??????

its ben solo imo

Guess I did read that wrong. You said Ben Solo then Red 5.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I want the Red 5 from Rogue One instead of the one in A New Hope. 😄
  • Options
    I'm still hoping for Satele Shan though that hope slowly falls apart... anything related to Profudity is boring to me until CG publishes a solution for every player to farm relic 9 materials, independently from guild success.
  • TWrex
    32 posts Member
    Options
    I would be disappointed if Red 5 was gated by Conquest. I would much prefer a legendary event. That said, I understand there is more money to be made with Conquest... so that will probably be the reality.

Some predictions -
    • Aug/Sept/Oct Conquest - Red 5
    • Aug Marquees - Dr Evazan & Ponda Baba (Smugglers/Attackers)
    • Sept Marquees - Bib Fortuna & EV-9D9 (Scoundrels/Supports)
    • Sept Legendary - Profundity (Legendary Ship) Released
    • Oct - Jabba Released (I expect Salacious Crumb to be part of the animation)
    • Nov/Dec/Jan Conquest - Hondo Ohnaka (Smuggler/Attacker)
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Meetra Surik

For GL Revan Reborn
  • sigsig
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Probably Ben Solo to lift Rey
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options

Giving us 3 months to farm the other requirements would be pretty generous. We might have a beautiful 3 parts forum opera instead:

1) This week: Profundity+Red 5 announced in August. Forum goes wild because Raddus isn’t farmable in a node yet and packs pop ups like crazy. It gets worse when Profundity is needed in GC.
    2) August: Day one Profundity owners go wild because she gets beaten down by non-Executor fleets
    3) October: Red 5 unlocked (Red October, good one CG). Forum goes wild because Profundity is unbeatable

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

??????

its ben solo imo

Guess I did read that wrong. You said Ben Solo then Red 5.

Red 5 im not so sure of, but its not like I have any other guesses so yeah

But next week, Ben Solo reveal, lets go
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Since they had Malgus, I'd say they need Satele Shan to balance him out.
  • Options
    Easy, it should be red 5 just to boost Profoundity. After something to boost Jabba. Most coins in new chars and their sidekicks. And in that order due Prof is out first and it is easier to farm. There is no rush for Jabba's
    It is a wonder that Tie/In Interceptor has been so lame. Thematically it looked like to be exe boost but...

Specially that would give chance to give prof - exe even meta and then turn it to prof meta. Double profit?

I love Starslayers prediction that without red 5 Profoundity is beatable and crowd goes mad. And after red 5 again as it is unbeatable. Better start farming prof.

-D
  • oden007
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    My money’s on it being another GL lifter. Rey, JMK and LV all have one and Jabba is too new, so it’ll have to be for SLKR, SEE or JMLS.

If it’s for Kylo, I’m thinking Pryde or Snoke

If it’s Luke, it’ll be Jedi training Leia

If it’s Sheev, it could be Praetorian guard or Snoke if he doesn’t go with Kylo

Who’s your pick?
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsister Merrin that can finally make the nightsister assault battle challenge level 3 winnable. And when GL Cal Kestis is released she’ll be his booster character.

This thread necromancy certainly points towards Merrin.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    didn’t realize it was a necro! And i merged a recent thread to it too
This discussion has been closed.