Gran Arena Match Making don’t work

Since the last implementation of the new system in Grand Arena, it is impossible to have a balanced and fair game, when we refer to Galactic Power (without adding that many times you play with people of levels that are two and three times above your level of power, it has more Galactic Legends characters compared to one that might have one or none). New alternatives should be sought to implement new Match Making that are balanced, only those who are Paid to Win or people who are above your level benefit. Another thing I can add that made this event interesting was the rewards like “Titles or emblems”. He hoped that CG would listen to the community, be a little more fair with those of us who love the game and the saga

Replies

• Options
    Agree with this post regarding unbalanced matchups in GA
  • Options
    Kazhiel wrote: »
    only those who are Paid to Win or people who are above your level benefit. ..................................................He hoped that CG would listen to the community, be a little more fair with those of us who love the game and the saga

Totally disagree with both of those points. It's more likely that the less capable have 'benefited' from the new system. Rewards are better and gone are the days of the same people going 11/1 12/0 every GAC.

And what does the community say? It's not clear cut at all. Sure you get a lot of rage posts about their match ups. Often though they are proved to be unfounded if the history is checked.

I really don't want to go back to GP match making. I hated how that made me manage my roster, with all the weaker characters 'you had to' collect.

Those of lower GP moving up, well you are getting even match ups. Those of lower GP that are having to face sandbaggers, yes this is a problem and I hope something can be found to deal with this issue.