What music are you listening to?

Share any kind of music you like!

Me, I'm always blastin metal.

Replies

• good music B)
  • Sabaton - Swedish historically themed power metal. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabaton_(band)
  • Deathbringer59
    327 posts Member
    edited July 27
    Sabaton! Love that band, have a Playlist of just of them in youtube.

Alot of metal, rock, punk, rap, hip hop.

To name some: Five finger death punch, disturb, three days grace, skillet, linkin Park, Sum 41, powerwolf, rise against, Fall out boy, All American Rejects, Eminem, Tech N9ne, Ludacris, Lil Jon.

I also love this artist named Antti Martikainen that does really good intrustmental pieces. I've been branching out to more music from other cultures. Bloody wood is an Indian metal band that's not bad imo

Edit: and theme/battle music from games or animes I've played/watched
  • I like the blues, used to listen to rock, but all the good stuff was back in the 60s-70s.
    Wat, me worry?
  • Old but its good..
    Wat, me worry?
  • Sister Rosetta Tharpe. Oh, and my contract requires four hours’ of Andy Williams’ Christmas Specials every day
  • Oh dear. It feels like some bands are trying too hard & haven’t yet learned the power of ‘show don’t tell’. Now THiS is a genuinely political song that won’t scare the girls away - and it’s the first I can remember that was directly inspired by Star Wars. So stop moping and get on the dance floor: