Gear crunch

Apoiuygvbhuytfdresdg
14 posts Member
edited August 2022
Please do something about the gear situation. I mean it’s bad . Everyone needs mk7 krotech. And mk9 .. My bad batch (5 characters) need 6 just to get to gear 10 which does nothing for me . I need them at least gear 12 or 13 to help me at all .. And bad batch isn’t it .. everyone needs same gear .. I could see if you needed it to get to gear 13 . But gear 9 and 10 come on !! this gear crunch is no fun !!
Bon fortuna
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    I found a solution for everything that sucks in the game. I stopped opening the app for one-and-a-half weeks now. Best QoL fix ever. Nothing to worry about, nothing to catch up. No more repetitive battles or the need to interrupt what you are doing know because you would miss some event's or deadlines.
  • Options
    zatho wrote: »
    I found a solution for everything that sucks in the game. I stopped opening the app for one-and-a-half weeks now. Best QoL fix ever. Nothing to worry about, nothing to catch up. No more repetitive battles or the need to interrupt what you are doing know because you would miss some event's or deadlines.

Cool story bro
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    zatho wrote: »

ok