Changes to relic 8 and 9

I know the devs announced they were removing certain relic materials to upgrade to 8 and 9 but noticed it's still the same. Any word on when they'll update this?

Replies

• LordDirt
    5008 posts Member
    Options
    Soon
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Soon

Well yeah I get that one but I'm working on getting my Cassian to r8 for the profundity. Do I do it as soon as I'm ready or do I hold off like that soon. Wish they would of included a tike frame for it
  • Options
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    Soon

Well yeah I get that one but I'm working on getting my Cassian to r8 for the profundity. Do I do it as soon as I'm ready or do I hold off like that soon. Wish they would of included a tike frame for it

just hold it. if profundity comes before the update, spend it. And if not, dont
  • Options
    It'll be coming in "August"
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    Soon

just hold it. if profundity comes before the update, spend it. And if not, dont

Bingo. Get to where you can and then just sit and wait for one or the other to happen.

Either the ship lands first and tou dobthe relic upgrades or the changes land first and you get to keep the gear