Darth Sidious

Did they take Darth Sidious's healing immunity off because all week he hasn't done it to anyone

Replies

• Options
    Just did an arena match five minutes ago and it worked for me.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Characters tenacity are going up as levels go up
  • Options
    Okay thanks lol maybe it's just bad luck
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah it's sticking less and less. Soon I think he'll be useless in the arena aside from being a leader with critical chance bonus.
  • Options
    It sucks on the training Droid challenge too because I usually don't have to worry about the bots but without the healing immunity hitting boba fett he just gets almost completely healed in a second
  • Options
    It sucks that Sid doesn't have a lick of potency
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Sid seems to be connecting less with his heal immunity, took him out of my arena team and replaced him with Dooku, who is far more useful in arena.
  • Options
    Yeah I just replaced my maxed 7* Sidius with a nearly maxed but only 5* Yoda. Loss of 2K power, but Yoda is so much more versatile and fits much better with the other 4 Jedi.
  • Options
    For me afeter last updates Sid became totally useless... im keeping him only for leader boost. Hope next updates fix him.
  • Options
    For me afeter last updates Sid became totally useless... im keeping him only for leader boost. Hope next updates fix him.

What he needs is a potency increase, which sadly won't happen at lvl 80 as far as http://www.swgohcantina.com/darth-sidious/ is concerned.