Things the game needs to add- post your ideas

yolkywareagle
1016 posts Member
edited August 2022
I rly think that this game needs ship raids (eg blowing up deathstar/deathstar II, starkiller base). I think that would be epic and also if you could earn special ship shards (like if they add a ship for a galactic legend or even just red 5 for commander luke). That is what i want most in this game. It would make it great
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Raids just aren't good for the game tbh

Not good for CG, and not good for the players
  • Options
    Fleet Squads - A way to save our fleets the way we can our squads.
  • Options
    Lol i dont even use squads
  • Options
    oh yes i strongly agree on the fleet squads. it helps find the ships easier to upgrade them and check their stats.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Raids just aren't good for the game tbh

Not good for CG, and not good for the players

Mind elaborating on that thought?
  • Options
    I like varied and even fights. GAC, Conquest, TWs.

I'd like to see ships removed, but become bonuses for character squads.

Some sort of 3v3/ship format combined in a new environment for character battles. 3v3 but with 3 reserves added. With a straight wall vs wall, so that 1 team can't dominate.

I find hard raids and hard TB battles; where your guild is reliant on you, stressful. It's this sort of thing that makes it not feel like a game, but a chore you're required to do and do well.
  • Options
    That is very interesting, because ships bring nearly 100% of my zetas to me and when ranked 50 or better in fleet arena they can bring great crystal income
  • Options
    That is very interesting, because ships bring nearly 100% of my zetas to me and when ranked 50 or better in fleet arena they can bring great crystal income

Well me too. My fleet is pretty good (compared to my character roster). However, I do not enjoy ship battles. It feels like an add-on, rather than an integral part of the game.

I think if they simplified things, they could actually add more variety.

So for example. You have an imperial team of Palp, vader, thrawn, tarkin, TF pilot. You would choose which one ship to take, and it adds a bonus. Each ship has a different bonus.

So we'd keep our ships.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options

Well me too. My fleet is pretty good (compared to my character roster). However, I do not enjoy ship battles. It feels like an add-on, rather than an integral part of the game.

I think if they simplified things, they could actually add more variety.

So for example. You have an imperial team of Palp, vader, thrawn, tarkin, TF pilot. You would choose which one ship to take, and it adds a bonus. Each ship has a different bonus.

So we'd keep our ships.

I don't really like the idea, it would be just like equipping a DC or mods. I want to use my ships in battle. 😉
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    What would y’all think of counter chance mods?
  • Options
    just thought of something; what if they add a way to fight your allie’s arena squad. just for fun, of course, but my bro and i have a showdown that we need to settle on the holotables.
  • Options
    just thought of something; what if they add a way to fight your allie’s arena squad. just for fun, of course, but my bro and i have a showdown that we need to settle on the holotables.

That's what the guy above you suggested. It's called a 'Sandbox mode'. CG don't see the profit on working on it.

For me it'd be nice to have but........... I wouldn't want to pay for it (in some way).
  • Options
    Oh sorry i wasn’t really sure what “sandbox mode” meant, thanks. You are probably right, if it doesn’t earn money for them, then CG isn’t going to add it.
  • Raktyne1981
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    There should be easier to get omicron shards. The drop percentage in the cantine should be higher (i havent gotten a single one since they were introduce in the game) Being able to buy them in any of the game shops would be nice and raise the amount of rewards in the game events. For example: in the galactic events, ínstead of two maybe three or four. That way, one would be able to improve characters faster and making smaller the breach between some of the players in the game that sometimes is overwhelming. Making it, at the same time, more competitive and more attractive to all players. Thank you
  • Options
    Speaking of omicrons....

The most difficult mission in dark side Geo TB is the Dooku Hanger mission. What I would like to see is CG adding an omicron to one of the separatists (perhaps Dooku himself) to make this mission easier.

As of this moment, there are five TB omicrons. Four of them are for LS TB. The only DS TB omicron is for the Imperial Probe droid which we cannot use in the Dooku mission.