Galactic war shipments

I'm a good player, lvl 72, many 7 stars, blah blah. I'm just wondering who yall think is the best investment in GW?

I have max lumi and phasma.
I have no interest in droid/geonosian team.

So who is a good pick? Just wanting others opinions before I commit to someone. I've unlocked them all and starred them all up a couple times lol I kept having second thoughts but now it's time to focus and get another 7 star.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Poggle, he helps out every toon with his offense up
  • Options
    Magmatrooper has gotten some praise recently but I'm only raising him bc I'm farming an Empire team with my FOs too.
    Also Teebo is pretty nice, he's pretty underrated
  • Options
    Get the Pog !
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'
  • Options
    I predict a return of Tusken Raider once the update hits.
    Well, that's what I hope at least. :wink:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I have been considering poggle but know that I refuse to use geonosian soldier because I hate him so much and I have no other droids beside Ig86 so will poggle still be good without them?
  • Options
    PmanRingo wrote: »
    I have been considering poggle but know that I refuse to use geonosian soldier because I hate him so much and I have no other droids beside Ig86 so will poggle still be good without them?

Hes great without the droids, u mainly use him for his offense up ability.
    His damage is decent when hes 7* max gear(5k dmg if crit)
  • Options
    Alright thanks. I got him in a bronze card like 3 months ago and haven't given him attention since lol
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Depends on what you need in your roster.

Lately, I've been focusing a little on teebo, because I my roster is tank-weak. I have no good tanks for the 72 challenge. My tanks are undergeared, underleveled and underpromoted (only ST han is 7*, rest 3-4), so teebo is gonna be a major help.

I've already maxed lumi, phasma, which are the only ones i actually use.

I've maxed RP, raised poggle to 6 stars, IG-86 and nightsister initiate to 5, but i have no real interest in them. Just something to do with excess credits - all sit naked and unpromoted.

As to everyone advising poggle: right now he's a cool ally to have, find i find him a 1 trick pony. The announced changes may hit him hard, because he's all about that early burst damage.

Since people will be starting the battle with shields and hopefully armor will matter and the defense buff/ debuff becomes relevant - all these changes should decrease the effectiveness of his burst comp.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I'm doing RP and only at 5* and am being impressed by his/her ability to stay alive and the power, he/she usually last to the 10th node in GW before death
  • Options
    Goku
  • Homish
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo the Tank, to keep Mace Windu in check on the gear challenge.