Need some help from the experts

Massov
123 posts Member
I'm at a bit of a crossroads with where to go next on this game, so open to advise
This is my roster
[img][/img]1zyg19h.png
[img][/img]2iafvoy.png
[img][/img]xck5k1.png
[img][/img]15wmaom.png

I currently run QGJ(L), Lumi, Sid, Phasma and am toying with my 5th character - I am trying Dooku out as I am farming him atm

My problem lies in that I have a compulsion to collect every character - I have bought 3 packs of 8 and was lucky enough to get Maul and Leia, but I want Yoda and feel he would be a very useful addition to my squad

Now the event is returning soon again I am not sure whether to return to farming Bariss then Jedi Counselor (I'm going to 7* Eeth as it seems the easiest option for a 5th character) which ties up Cantina for a long time, or to just settle for level 5 with him and go for an arena team

Looking at the forums, my team ideally will be QGJ(L), Lumi, Rey, Dooku and a 5th character

I can farm any character so suggestions would be welcome - I earn enough credits to easily max a character while keeping my main squad maxed

Cheers

Replies

• Options
    Depends what you want out of this game. Do you want to play Pokemon and catch them all or do you want to be a top 50 arena team or do just want to have fun and be able to complete gw everyday? Also, what level are you and when did you start playing so we can see how mature your shard is before giving cookie cutter advice.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Since you want Yoda, definitely go and max Eeth Koth. As for the other two, I would farm Barriss and JC, plus Dooku.

If you will still be able to farm some more, do it on GS.
  • Massov
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Both - I play to win first, and in this game it helps a lot to be getting a high crystal boost from the arena. I do want everyone at some point but since some characters (GG) will take a long time there isn't a rush - I just read a lot of good things about Yoda and his speed with lv7 QGJ would be handy

I started early December - level 72, I play every day without fail so collect all challenges gear (although haven't tried new agility and tank challenges yet, not sure if I might need to boost some characters for those) and always refresh 2 on story and 1 on cantina, have 750 odd spare crystals, complete GW most days but not got a lot of squad depth yet
  • Options
    Pretty mature shard... You're pretty far behind. The f2p account I started in mid January has 5 7* max gear till lvl70 and 5 6* toons...
  • Options
    Wait I don't even see your Rey, are some pics not showing up?
  • Massov
    123 posts Member
    Options
    She is only on 20/80 - I had a month where I only got on once or twice very early on in the game and also didn't really realise some characters were just pointless to get early on, hence my rather random collection, and by the time I caught on I was quite far behind
  • Options
    At this point, maybe just work on essential toons most likely to not be affected much by the imminent fortitude patch. Maybe continue QGJ and Barriss. Esp if you want yoda. Continue working on GS. I think he'll always be viable. After the patch, the meta will probably change. Then you have a better chance to catch up than trying now.