Getting into TW is very time consuming.

Rubberb0y
97 posts Member
edited August 2022
@CG why do we have to click on 5 (five) buttons to access territory wars. In this day and age we should have a direct button that takes us to the tw battle screen. 5 buttons….. imagine how many extra things we could do in game (spending extra crystals) if we didn’t have to run the risk of getting RSI (repetitive strain injury) clicking frikken buttons just to access a main important part of the game. 🥴
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    3 clicks and I was in, and didn’t even hurt myself
    rtfean0kuri6.jpeg
  • Options
    Good for you…. Try clicking that same button now then. 🧐
  • Options
    Rubberb0y wrote: »
    Good for you…. Try clicking that same button now then. 🧐
    6i5pc60ihfpo.jpeg
    It’s working fine for me.
  • Options
    OP must strain himself getting into raids also
  • Options
    Ok well my screen can’t afford that button. I’ve been ripped off. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like those that have the Button have bought the Conquest pass so it is not blocking it from appearing.

Again people just base way too much on what they have or can do without realising it might be different for others...

r16wwd17kyc3.jpg
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    Seems like those that have the Button have bought the Conquest pass so it is not blocking it from appearing.

Again people just base way too much on what they have or can do without realising it might be different for others...

r16wwd17kyc3.jpg
    Surely the OP is just as guilty of that, though?
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options

r16wwd17kyc3.jpg

"Guilty" of what? Pointing out that the TW button is missing again?

What I don't understand is that some seemed to think that it is not worth mentioning it since they had the button. Somehow OP was in the wrong? Or is it more possible that they didn't think about the possibility that others don't have the button? And if they have it and others not, why is it a problem that those missing it bring it to CGs attention?
  • Options

r16wwd17kyc3.jpg

What I don't understand is that some seemed to think that it is not worth mentioning it since they had the button. Somehow OP was in the wrong? Or is it more possible that they didn't think about the possibility that others don't have the button? And if they have it and others not, why is it a problem that those missing it bring it to CGs attention?
    You said “again people just base way too much on what they have or can do without realising it might be different for others…”

Which is a pretty obvious swipe at those of us who posted screenshots showing we do have a quick access TW icon.

But the OP is doing exactly the same, right? They’re creating a thread suggesting that nobody has a quick access TW icon. But some of us do. Did he think about the possibility that others do have the button?

I think it’s the manner of how the OP chose to bring it to CGs attention that drew the responses in this thread.

Besides, this falls into the category of yet another thing the devs obviously don’t care enough about to fix.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options

r16wwd17kyc3.jpg

You said “again people just base way too much on what they have or can do without realising it might be different for others…”

Which is a pretty obvious swipe at those of us who posted screenshots showing we do have a quick access TW icon.

But the OP is doing exactly the same, right? They’re creating a thread suggesting that nobody has a quick access TW icon. But some of us do. Did he think about the possibility that others do have the button?

I think it’s the manner of how the OP chose to bring it to CGs attention that drew the responses in this thread.

Besides, this falls into the category of yet another thing the devs obviously don’t care enough about to fix.

To be honest I didn't like how people responded to OP. It seemed kind of patronizing, in a manner of "Just use the Button on the side, 3 clicks and I am in. Don't know why you need 5." Followed by screenshots of the button. It seemed it wasn't even considered that OP might not have the button.

And to me it's also just about: If you have it and can use it, then it's not your problem and has nothing to do with you. But others have that problem so why does it condern anyone who has the button if those that don't have it make it known?

I agree with your last statement 🙂
  • Options

r16wwd17kyc3.jpg

5 clicks vs 3 clicks, real 1st world problems, 😂
    Btw, I didn't buy any Conquest passes, so there goes your theory
  • Options
    But at the time of your screenshot, Nest bonus drops weren’t active.
  • Options
    True. I don’t disagree that the TW button should take priority over some of the other icons. It did take me an extra click. I think I may need to see a doctor now ;)
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

r16wwd17kyc3.jpg

It did take me an extra click. I think I may need to see a doctor now ;)

Again, please let me ask you: Why such a tone that makes fun of what OP wrote? Did they hurt you in any way with what they wrote? Does it somehow make your game experience worse if everyone has the important buttons available and those that don't have them try to bring attention to it? Is it really necessary to be like this?

Edit for typo

• Options
    Again, please let me ask you: Why such a tone that makes fun of what OP wrote?

When people make silly thread titles like "Getting into TW is very time consuming.", dont expect everyone to find this as an end of the world problem. It was just another one of OPs complaint threads. It would be great if the forums would also block threads created by people that are on your ignore list
  • Options

It would be great if the forums would also block threads created by people that are on your ignore list

Just one click to go back and you never have to think about it again. Take about a first world problem. Maybe mention it to the Dr. though.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

When people make silly thread titles like "Getting into TW is very time consuming.", dont expect everyone to find this as an end of the world problem. It was just another one of OPs complaint threads. It would be great if the forums would also block threads created by people that are on your ignore list

I guess to some being kind seems to be difficult.

Who are you to decide what is silly? And just because you find it silly, doesn't make it so and it doesn't give you the right to make fun of others or be condecending! What kind of behaviour is this?

As you have now ignored my questions twice, I guess a "silly" post from a member that "complains" seems to hurt you a lot. Better see a Doctor about it.

Edit to add: Also, nobody said it's the end of the world. Hyperbole much?
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options

r16wwd17kyc3.jpg

Btw, I didn't buy any Conquest passes, so there goes your theory

Everything in this game is a 1st world problem, not sure why we have to call out this one?

I've always taken issue with how many clicks it takes to get to things, even when you do have that TW button. Like why does that button not take you directly to the actual TW signup screen instead of just the guild events screen? Same with TB.