How to beat tier 4 Darth revan event

azeckoski
9 posts Member
edited August 2022
I am completely stuck on tier 4 (Ajunta Pall) of the Darth revan event. I've tried it 30+ times but I'm not even getting close. At best I barely damage the health of the single enemy. My team is modded as per swgoh.gg and Max abilities for all (no zetas) and as follows:
BSF G12
HK47 G10
Carth G9
CandOrdo G8
Juhani G8

88paxp3wiyn9.jpeg

ornoyuo4lvr1.jpeg

I'm open to any suggested attack suggestions or otherwise to get by this.
Thanks
Post edited by azeckoski on

Replies

• Options
    azeckoski wrote: »
    I am completely stuck on tier 4 of the Darth revan event. I've tried it 30+ times but I'm not even getting close. At best I barely damage the health of the single enemy. My team is modded as per swgoh.gg and Max abilities for all (no zetas) and as follows:
    BSF G12
    HK47 G10
    Carth G9
    CandOrdo G8
    Juhani G8

Thanks

Tier 4 only requires Juhani, I assume you meant Tier 5.
    If so, try bringing them up to gear 10 (as recommended) and put zetas on BSF and Carth
    Good luck

dws7b8i2cdg1.jpeg
  • Options
    No, I mean tier 4 with Ajunta Pall.
    mdr75gyfqbc9.png
  • Options
    My apologies, I was looking at VI, not IV
    I would still try to gear them up more and put those two zetas on.
    I’m not sure how you have your team modded. Sharing your swgoh.gg would help
  • azeckoski
    9 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Which zeta is more important? I can only afford one right now.

Here is my swgoh.gg
    https://swgoh.gg/p/256871915/
  • Options
    My apologies, I was looking at VI, not IV
    I would still try to gear them up more and put those two zetas on.
    I’m not sure how you have your team modded. Sharing your swgoh.gg would help
    I think this is his swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/p/256871915/

@azeckoski the biggest issue I see is mods. You have lots of mods equipped that have virtually no speed secondaries (lots of them are +5 or below).

And, with the greatest of respect, this appears to be an issue on even your strongest characters.
  • Options
    I thought +5 speed on mods was good? That's usually the most I can get without doing lots of slicing which I don't have the materials for at the moment.

I guess I could try to take mods from my other characters but I'm not sure many of them are that much better.
  • Options
    I thought +5 speed on mods was good? That's usually the most I can get without doing lots of slicing which I don't have the materials for at the moment.

I guess I could try to take mods from my other characters but I'm not sure many of them are that much better.
    It’s all relative to where you are in the game.

There are people with well over 100 mods with +20 or more speed. I strongly recommend you immerse yourself in the world of improving your mod collection - fatal’s YouTube series “the playbook” is probably the best place to go to get an idea of where to start.
  • Options
    I am completely stuck on tier 4 (Ajunta Pall) of the Darth revan event. I've tried it 30+ times but I'm not even getting close. At best I barely damage the health of the single enemy. My team is modded as per swgoh.gg and Max abilities for all (no zetas) and as follows:
    BSF G12
    HK47 G10
    Carth G9
    CandOrdo G8
    Juhani G8

88paxp3wiyn9.jpeg

ornoyuo4lvr1.jpeg

Thanks

This tier took me forever too. Just an awful RNG fest. I finally beat it with:

BSF: G12, no zeta
    Carth: G9, w/ zeta
    HK: G10, no zeta
    Canderous: G11, no zeta
    Juhani: G8, no zeta

Mods played a much bigger role than zetas. Honestly though, RNG is the biggest aspect. The key is to try to keep shock on him with DR and BSF. He heals up super quickly if you don't keep the shock applied. If you can land a stun from Juhani, then great, but his tenacity is pretty high. HK's tenacity down helps.
  • Options
    Piatz1019 wrote: »

Mods played a much bigger role than zetas. Honestly though, RNG is the biggest aspect. The key is to try to keep shock on him with DR and BSF. He heals up super quickly if you don't keep the shock applied. If you can land a stun from Juhani, then great, but his tenacity is pretty high. HK's tenacity down helps.

Did you just follow the swgoh.gg mods for each or did you focus on something else (like all health or all speed)?
  • Options

Did you just follow the swgoh.gg mods for each or did you focus on something else (like all health or all speed)?
    I think there’s an inherent issue in what you mean by “following the swgoh.gg mods”.

If swgoh.gg suggests 4xSpeed and 2xHealth for a character, it’s kinda implied that you’ll be bringing more than just 4 speed mods, 3 of which have +5 or lower speed, to the table.

Set bonuses are useful, but much much less important than good quality secondary speeds.
  • Options
    So speed is vitally important in this game. If you can't get a turn, you can't win.

If you're giving your character a 'speed mod set' this is implying that speed is vitally important on this character. And apart from the arrow (where you're looking for primary speed) the other mods it's vital you have good secondary speed. This gained speed far outweighs whether it is a speed set or not.

Basically a speed mod set is 'the icing'. It appears you've been looking at it as 'the foundation'.
  • Piatz1019
    81 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

Not for that tier. HK, Carth, and Canderous were all health mods with protection primaries except for the arrows. Speed secondaries help, but the name of the game is survival. Juhani had health primaries, and defense. The difference for her is that I didn't want her to tank. I wanted her to hide under stealth asap since her stun is the only chance you have to slow him down. Bastilla was speed, health, and potency. You HAVE to land shocks to prevent his healing, but you need her fast and thick. Honestly, she should get your best mods here.

If you want some more help, I can stream with you on discord.
    @piatz1019#0671