3525 posts Member
edited August 2022
F2P.. the long a.... way lol

lzley5nyvngs.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Congrats 🎉🥳
  • Options
    Congratulations! Wait til you get him to relic 9. Very good one!
  • Options
    6 Zetas.. YIKES lol

Thank you for the kind words!
  • Options
    Awesome! He’s a ton of fun to use, at least for me—someone with an unhealthy love for attacking out of turn 😝 Spamming Efflux after his transformation is very satisfying as well.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    6 Zetas.. YIKES lol
    And an ultimate! 🫠🤣
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Have fun. With the current enduring doodah codex datacron R7 JML can frag JMK and LV teams - he’s a fun guy for a grumpy old hermit (speaking as a grumpy old hermit…)
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Have fun. With the current enduring doodah codex datacron R7 JML can frag JMK and LV teams - he’s a fun guy for a grumpy old hermit (speaking as a grumpy old hermit…)
    Those datacrons will be gone by the time DSF unlocks the ultimate!
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

Old Farts rule! 🐻‍❄️
  • Options
    Those datacrons will be gone by the time DSF unlocks the ultimate!

Progress.. lol
  • Options
    Congrats man!
  • Options
    FTP....
    xn0gjqojhoic.jpg
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    FTP....
    xn0gjqojhoic.jpg

fr
  • Options

He rolls over both of them without Datacrons too.
  • Wed_Santa
    981 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

He rolls over both of them without Datacrons too.

I’ve not found a reliable way to deal with JMK/CAT without the datacron yet (although it might be my mods aren’t good enough) - I’ve tried Armourer and WAT counter but mine aren’t strong enough yet to make it work. Are there any other SEE vs JMK teams I should be exploring?

Edit - my apologies, I was posting in another thread about SEE & got my beams crossed. So ignore the bit about Wat/Armourer!
    Post edited by Wed_Santa on
  • Options
    JML JKR GAS JKL HY wreck any JMK comp regardless of who goes first. Swap one of the attackers for Jolee if you are worried about losing someone or for LV fights. Shaak also a good swap for LV.
  • Options
    JML JKR GAS JKL HY wreck any JMK comp regardless of who goes first. Swap one of the attackers for Jolee if you are worried about losing someone or for LV fights. Shaak also a good swap for LV.

This. 100% this - If you want to be super safe, don't worry about actually attacking/focusing anyone until after you get JML's ultimate off; all the calls to Hoda will give you TM, JML's AOE sets them back, Revan's TM trade + heal/debuff is epic for keeping you healthy, use GAS to armor shred, and - obviously - AOE stun with JKL before using the the special skill.

But all in all, that team of 5 will beat JMK, all day, every day, with the AI on defense... I say this as someone who has both teams (you can beat JML with JMK on offense, because the AI plays dumb).

(Both teams are great though, lets make sure that is 100% clear!)
  • Options
    Shreazla wrote: »

This. 100% this - If you want to be super safe, don't worry about actually attacking/focusing anyone until after you get JML's ultimate off; all the calls to Hoda will give you TM, JML's AOE sets them back, Revan's TM trade + heal/debuff is epic for keeping you healthy, use GAS to armor shred, and - obviously - AOE stun with JKL before using the the special skill.

But all in all, that team of 5 will beat JMK, all day, every day, with the AI on defense... I say this as someone who has both teams (you can beat JML with JMK on offense, because the AI plays dumb).

(Both teams are great though, lets make sure that is 100% clear!)

Many thanks both - I think I was focusing too soon. I’ve tried the Relax, don’t do it strategy and that seems much better. So thanks again to the both of you - and of course to Frankie