Got my harpoon all sharpened...time to go whaling until payout.

Call me Ishmael...

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Get it in.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    8th atm. 3 battles left. Mighty big whales up in the top 5. May jus' smash me ta splinters, mates
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Rumble young man, rumble.
  • Options
    Salom
  • Options
    Looks like I'll be finishing 5th lol.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Nooooooooooooo!
  • Options
    The fight for 2nd was silly. I lost all but Rey and he lost all but Obi-Wan. He was dodging everything. All my specials. I kept getting foresight from basic hits often. It went back and forth like that like 8 turns before he finally got a killing blow on my Rey lol
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Maaaaaaaaaan, sounds like some of mine lately. Down to one or two toons.
  • Options
    Looks like I'll be finishing 5th lol.

You really showed those whales.
  • Options
    I got 4 of them. Not a bad haul for the Shakes-maru
  • HelloHey
    186 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

You harpooned whale teams controlled by the AI. The reason why your little ego gets boasted is the poor design of the pvp system.

Why feel so happy after your Toyota corolla beats a Ferrari driven by a rich person's chauffeur? When you go home, it's still a Toyota.
  • Options
    HelloHey wrote: »

You harpooned whale teams controlled by the AI. The reason why your little ego gets boasted is the poor design of the pvp system.

Why feel so happy after your Toyota corolla beats a Ferrari driven by a rich person's chauffeur? When you go home, it's still a Toyota.

Salty whale
  • Options

A Toyota that beat a $300k car. Sounds like a good return on investment.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options

A Toyota that beat a $300k car. Sounds like a good return on investment.

LOL! Yup!
    Also a chauffeur in theory is a better driver than a rich person .. Because they actually drive the car.
  • cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    Options
    CodemanB1 wrote: »

Salty whale

Mmmmm salted whale
  • Options
    The fight for 2nd was silly. I lost all but Rey and he lost all but Obi-Wan. He was dodging everything. All my specials. I kept getting foresight from basic hits often. It went back and forth like that like 8 turns before he finally got a killing blow on my Rey lol

Happened with me yesterday. I jumped on no 1 with 2 minutes to pay out, all dead but his Ben and my Rey with Dooku. Got him and when I returned to the home screen, my payout at no 1 was there, it was so close. 6 continuous dodges and he died on that one hit that finally got through! Maybe this kinda dodge streaks happen often but this was the 1st time I noticed it, was short on time etc.

BTW, nice whaling story!
  • Options

Happy isn't the right word. Content is more accurate.

• Options

Salty whale

:D

You may be right!

• Options

Salty whale

:D

You may be right!

Are there fresh water whales too?

No offense to the true blue whales who discover and share their expansive knowledge of the game withus. Respect!
  • Options
    I don't see why so many people are anti-whale. From this post, it's obvious obvious they provide content,a challenge and entertainment for people.

That is a good thing. :)
  • Options
    Umm, you do know you can use crystals to buy credits, right?
  • Options
    Umm, you do know you can use crystals to buy credits, right?

???????
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm not anti-whale at all. If people want to throw assloads of money at something that's their business. If they enjoy said "something" then even more power to them. Don't mean we can't have a little fun at their expense.

I threw some cash at this game when I first started. I don't have any 7* Aayla's or Fisto's though :D Just couldn't justify it to myself.

And, yeah, I do like fighting their teams.But I can see the other side of it too. It does create a unleveled playing field. But that's the nature of a game.
  • Options
    Naah, I'd disagree. Except for Leia at gear IX with precrafted gear, whales don't have any advantage right now, just after the level cap has been raised. No exclusive Op toons, gear unavailable to everyone etc etc. Yes, they can try out different squads, that's all.
  • Options
    Cheap, dirty tricks (and 50 crystals) let me claim #1 tonight lol. I stole the spot with 4 minutes to payout...then paid the crystals to challenge the guy behind me and just let the time run out without anyone taking a hit lol
  • Options
    xLRiClG.jpg
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    YEEEEeeeeeeeaaaaaah!