Remove Omicrons Restrictions

hsof777
97 posts Member
edited August 2022
It would make the game a lot more fun a varied if we were able to use characters omi abilities in all game mode. With gls present it wouldn't break the game at all.
Post edited by hsof777 on

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    they won't
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    they won't

i know but one can dream
  • Options
    they won't
    They won’t whilst people still call them omNicrons
  • Options
    they won't

thanks i fixed it hahahaha
  • Options
    they won't

Pop quiz - you’re a teacher DS, what connects Butterfly, Uncle and Orange?

• Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    they won't

Pop quiz - you’re a teacher DS, what connects Butterfly, Uncle and Orange?
    I’m a Maths teacher, so I pass.
  • Options
    Though if I had to guess I’d say that none of them have a natural rhyming word in English.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Though if I had to guess I’d say that none of them have a natural rhyming word in English.

Shutterfly, Grunkle (Stan), and sporange.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Yes that’s right they are all middle names of Kardashian children…
  • Options
    …alternatively they’re all words that were originally spelled and pronounced other than today’s versions which are all mispronunciations that people just gave up correcting

(Flutter by, nuncle, norange, nomnicron…)
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Shutterfly, Grunkle (Stan), and sporange.

Doorhinge rhymes with orange.
    Well, not really, but it's from Monkey Island III so...
  • Options
    …alternatively they’re all words that were originally spelled and pronounced other than today’s versions which are all mispronunciations that people just gave up correcting

Those people were quitters!

It’s the same with people typing that they “could care less”, when they mean they “couldn’t care less”. The worst is when people try to explain why “could care less” is correct, rather than just accepting that they are wrong.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Options

It’s the same with people typing that they “could care less”, when they mean they “couldn’t care less”. The worst is when people try to explain why “could care less” is correct, rather than just accepting that they are wrong.

I COULD care less. Not a lot less, but less.
  • Options
    Jkane wrote: »

I COULD care less. Not a lot less, but less.
    So you do care? Got it.
  • Options
    6q2ssjx6o6e9.png
  • Options
    [/quote]

It’s the same with people typing that they “could care less”, when they mean they “couldn’t care less”. The worst is when people try to explain why “could care less” is correct, rather than just accepting that they are wrong. [/quote]

FACTS
  • Options

Add people that say "whether or not" and "should of".
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Alot noone and aswell, as well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Alot noone and aswell, as well.

Can't believe noone got Rouge One yet. We see this alot aswell. It's like you guys could care less about Star Wars.

Should of stayed in bed this morning...
  • Options
    My brain is bleeding :(
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Options
    My brain is bleeding :(

You should really have that looked at.
  • Options

Napkin as well, in the opposite direction as nuncle and norange. Keep in mind that the idea of putting a space between words in Western languages wasn't invented until about 800AD and took a long time to spread. So you would say that you gave an apkin to a nuncle so he could eat a norange, but you would write that you gave anapkintoanunclesohecouldeatanorange.

Is it any wonder why some nouns lost or gained an N?

Also who cares because the strength of English is that it can be spoken in so many ways because it's about a dozen other languages superglued together. It's robust as hell. Embrace its evolution because that means it's alive. You only have hard and fast rules for languages that are dead, like Latin, because no one speaks them enough for those rules to evolve. Not to mention that an evolving language is one that influences other languages, not the other way around. There's a reason English words and idioms and structures find their way into other languages and not the other way around.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I can't believe no one said carbuncle.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    I can't believe no one said carbuncle.

not just the carbuncles but the carbaunties and carbnephews too!
  • Options
    Can anyone remember what this thread was about?
  • Options

The Spanish Inquisitors?
  • Options

What is a thread if not just throwing words at a dart board?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.