The Slow And Painful Grind Of An Empire Team

By far, the empire is my favorite faction in Star Wars! Unfortunately, farming them is awfully painful... Today I went 0/6 on RG lol Personally I would like to see more playable toons for the Empire. Making GMT a F2P in these next cantina nodes and believe they are missing a heavy DPS. I would love to see them bring in the Scout Trooper! What about you guys, which empire members would you like to see brought into GOH?

Replies

• Options
    Sandtrooper and kallus from sw rebels
  • Options
    Yes
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Magma is by far the easiest farm. The others are so difficult to both farm and gear. Given the extreme slowness of building, they had better be totally OP.
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Magma is by far the easiest farm. The others are so difficult to both farm and gear. Given the extreme slowness of building, they had better be totally OP.
    +1 lol
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    The grand inquisitor, seventh sister and fifth brother and agent kallus would all be cool to see too, and they are empire.
  • Options
    Yes and don't forget the 2nd uncle along with the distant cousin.
  • Options
    Grand Admiral Thrawn and Captain Pallaeon.

Wait, never mind.
  • Options
    Anyone actually have one? I'm sure there are some whales with a maxed roster that could throw something together for us mere mortals. I wanna see a video :#
  • Options
    I would love to see a recon stormtrooper, see how much damage his grenade would do, its annoying to fight. A shadow trooper would be cool too
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Seku wrote: »
    The grand inquisitor, seventh sister and fifth brother and agent kallus would all be cool to see too, and they are empire.

I'm pretty sure that they would not be empire. They should be First Order.
  • Options
    I want a Shadow Trooper and Tie Pilot
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    What about Death Star Cannon Operator! Those guys bring the hurt like no other!
  • Options
    Samantha wrote: »

Why should they be FO? They were Vader's dogs.
  • Awakened1130
    220 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Samantha wrote: »

These characters are from Star Wars Rebels which takes place a few years before A New Hope. The FIrst Order did not exist yet - they are definitely Empire.
  • Boonta
    54 posts Member
    Options
    CaroCanon wrote: »
    Grand Admiral Thrawn and Captain Pallaeon.

Wait, never mind.

Haha, if only. But you never know, HK-47 seems to have snuck under the 'canon' radar