Jedi Knight Luke

Hydtyyft
9 posts Member
edited August 2022
On tier 4 of this journey. My Falcon gets blown up every time. I guess the goal is to get all 3 ships into hyperspace. The x wing and y wing make it but every single time I get hit with that wave of TIE fighters and Han gets blown out of the sky. I'm using the buffs and have darn near full health at this point but die anyway. How can you beat this ?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• LordDirt
    5009 posts Member
    Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Interesting. It doesn't seem like you're getting tie reinforcements sent in. I'm having to defeat extra enemies every turn.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    So what I found is that if you wait to go into hyperspace until after Executrix does its ultimate, it's easier, because the damage gets spread among the three ships.
  • Options
    Yeah that's not how my battle goes at all. I have to fight the ties, there's a couple of reinforcements sent in that I have to beat, then I get the hyperspace icons for the x wing and y wing, then a wave of ties hits me and I'm toast.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hydtyyft wrote: »
    Yeah that's not how my battle goes at all. I have to fight the ties, there's a couple of reinforcements sent in that I have to beat, then I get the hyperspace icons for the x wing and y wing, then a wave of ties hits me and I'm toast.

Yeah, so I'm saying DON'T hit the hyperspace until AFTER all the TIEs come. Then the damage will be spread out and you can survive and escape.
  • Options
    Thanks I'll try