Reporting Cheats

Hi

Can someone let me know how i can contact someone at CG about a cheating event. Happened in ships and was only possible to see after i looked at my history on SWGOH.gg. Obviously cant do it in game now.

Lucifers daddy used to be the one but no longer has an active account.

Any help is appreciated

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    LD is still your point of contact to get rid of cheaters
  • Options
    It sure would be nice for CG to at least keep up with their communicattion about what to do with cheaters. They said they cared but that was a while ago. If there was an official protocol they could share, and possibly have pinned to a forum section, it might limit how many of these inquiries arise each week.
  • Options
    I’ve sent LD messages about a couple cheaters in my shards but they’re still cheating away.
  • Options
    Xaevior wrote: »
    I’ve sent LD messages about a couple cheaters in my shards but they’re still cheating away.

That’s because they say they care and want to do something but it’s only words.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    StAugJames wrote: »

Then why do cheaters keep coming here to whine about getting banned?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I’ve never seen a cheater come on here and say they got banned for using an APK and that’s unfair.
  • Options

I’ve never seen a cheater come on here and say they got banned for using an APK and that’s unfair.

It's unfair you've not seen them? It's happened several times recently
  • Options
    pretty sure they will release a $9.99 pack ingame to report cheaters.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options

It happened 2 or 3 times in the last couple of months, I give you that. But it's hardly the norm or constantly.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Beat me to it!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    We will see…was it no cheat, cheat or spend and cheat.