Galactic legends

Apoiuygvbhuytfdresdg
14 posts Member
edited August 2022
I’m gonna start farming for my next galactic legend.. should I farm Rey or lord Vader ? Only two I don’t have . As for Requirements im pretty much the same on both.. I don’t think one would take any longer than the other . And I do not have maul . I heard he makes lord Vader better . But could probably get him by the time I unlock next GL ..
Bon fortuna

Replies

• LordDirt
    5027 posts Member
    Options
    IMO, Rey. She will help with LSTB.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    LV is much weaker without Maul, and Rey's overall relic requirements are significantly lower, so Rey is probably the better choice here.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Do you have some resistance g13 or close or they are all pretty far from there? Do you have some gear stockpiled? If it's going to take you 6 months to get Rey, I'd stockpile and get Jabba in 6 months instead.
    We all have a different style of play, I always prefer to go for the new shinny thing, most of the time it's more useful.
  • Apoiuygvbhuytfdresdg
    14 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Thanks guys !! Information was useful .. Pretty much was leaning towards Rey and you just helped . And yea I’m pretty close to Rey and LV it won’t take me 6 months . Plus Jabba I saw the requirements for him I’m not even close ..
    Bon fortuna
  • Options
    If you can give a link to your swgoh.gg, that could help too
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.