Heroes Holiday!

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    johnboyega wrote: »
    is there any way i can buy dooku even though the special deal is gone for me now? and again, i want to buy him not save up the shards for him

I just got Count Dooku from a Bronzium Pack last night at 3 Star. Was in shock for a few minutes
  • Options
    According to his 'find' you CAN NOT get Dooku from Chromium packs (in fact, many good toons you can't). Farm the two campaign chapters for shards or hope for super uber luck and getting him from a Bronzium pack (which can apparently drop anything). Then, if you get stupid lucky like that, summon all your luck to get him as a 4 star so he's not useless (although, I'm pretty sure Bronzium drops at the star level the toons activate with shards at... i.e., 3 star for Dooku). Either way, for Dooku you farm now. All of us who missed his dark side pack are screwed regardless... We get Greedo. wow.
  • Options
    Thanks for the free captain phasma he is really a good character. And there should be a way to interact more with the other players like a In game messaging system or guilds so that we can gain more acheivements. Thanks Kraziano
  • Options
    へい
  • Options
    According to his 'find' you CAN NOT get Dooku from Chromium packs (in fact, many good toons you can't). Farm the two campaign chapters for shards or hope for super uber luck and getting him from a Bronzium pack (which can apparently drop anything). Then, if you get stupid lucky like that, summon all your luck to get him as a 4 star so he's not useless (although, I'm pretty sure Bronzium drops at the star level the toons activate with shards at... i.e., 3 star for Dooku). Either way, for Dooku you farm now. All of us who missed his dark side pack are screwed regardless... We get Greedo. wow.

Why are people saying Greedo? Has it changed again or different on ios? I'm on Android and bought the dark side starter pack two or so weeks ago and it was Stormtrooper at that point.
  • Options
    Do we know if we achieved this yet or no ?
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Options
    When are you going to release another Jedi bundle? Just bought the female and mace windoo packs.
  • Options
    Good news everyone, you've managed to defeat Boba Fett enough times as a group to complete the challenge! You all should receive your Rey character shards within the next few days.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Good news everyone, you've managed to defeat Boba Fett enough times as a group to complete the challenge! You all should receive your Rey character shards within the next few days.

Great!
  • Options
    Huh, I never saw the challenge
  • Options
    SWGoH wrote: »

Great!

Great news, thanks !!

• Options

Awesome thanks!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Yay!
  • Options
    I got it already, thanks.
  • Options
    Uhuhuuuuu
  • Options
    10 shards? Thank you but it is a poor gift for christmas imo
  • Options
    Got my ten shards!!! Thank you for this holiday event!
  • Options
    10 shards yay! Only 69 more to go!
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    @Looooki the challenge is still going on. It ends after Jan.1st from the understanding. The next Boba challenge is New Year's Eve. That will be the final one before the event ends.

So did they promise Rey or Kylo ?? As I got Rey instead ...
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    @Looooki the challenge is still going on. It ends after Jan.1st from the understanding. The next Boba challenge is New Year's Eve. That will be the final one before the event ends.

So did they promise Rey or Kylo ?? As I got Rey instead ...

The event prize was always supposed to be Rey.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Next time just award the shards instead of creating some fake task.

Please, there is no way this was ever not going to be awarded.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    10 shards out of 80 for a 3 star Rey...great gift right here. Im starting to become annoyed with this game, are there others like this that arent as stingy with characters?
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    Next time just award the shards instead of creating some fake task.

Please, there is no way this was ever not going to be awarded.

Agreed, rather you would have given everyone a present like this for christmas than show how lame of an event you can plan.. makes me worried for whats in the future, you gonna count how many times we kill darth vader on halloween too?

Not that Im ungrateful for the shards though, thanks for that. You just dropped the ball.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Daprosy wrote: »
    10 shards out of 80 for a 3 star Rey...great gift right here. Im starting to become annoyed with this game, are there others like this that arent as stingy with characters?

I played Star Wars: Force Collection before moving over to GOH. Trust me. This game is generous.