Who next to hard node farm

Here is my activated roster. I am not sure who to go after next (especially in hard nodes as I don't want to just spend all energy on gear)

Who should I hard node farm (other than RG which I am along with JC to finalize my 7* Jedi)

Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks!!!

5tRGzrr.jpg

QODfaoJ.jpg

Pft6PSi.jpg

Replies

• scuba
    14191 posts Member
    Options
    Ewoks!
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Options
    Rg
  • Options
    I'ma gun di if you are into jedi, I could see his leader being useful in a Jedi squad
  • Options
    @Haplo already am farming RG

@IAmException I am not keen on Jedi. Just going for 5 of them to get Yoda.

My main goal is to win in arena. GW has not been a challenge for quite some time.
  • scuba
    14191 posts Member
    Options
    Well short of fotp you have most of the characters used at the top on my leader board
  • Options
    @scuba yeah, FOTP just was not worth the long investment when I had a feeling he would be nerfed...

• Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    I think at this point you might just think about farming with the speculated meta in mind. Certain glass cannons could be more viable come the end of the month. Maybe put some work into FOTP?

I'm really note sure beyond that. You have all the chars nearly full that I am going for.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I am a Jedi fanboy so I would go with what I am currently doing. Anakin, Ahsoka, Ima Gun Di.

Buttttttttttt since you aren't really into Jedi well I would say
    FOTP for speed meta high DPS but might not be viable in the new meta.

Fives he is good in this meta and might be great in the new fortitude meta

Poe he isn't OP anymore but still has some uses but mainly one of his hard nodes gives 2 excellent purple gears.

Ewok Elder the only toon with a guaranteed resurrection plus has been proven viable with a Ewoke team.
  • Options
    RG or FOTP
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    I am a Jedi fanboy so I would go with what I am currently doing. Anakin, Ahsoka, Ima Gun Di.

Poe he isn't OP anymore but still has some uses but mainly one of his hard nodes gives 2 excellent purple gears.

Ewok Elder the only toon with a guaranteed resurrection plus has been proven viable with a Ewoke team.

I'm also a big fan of jedi but in my squad my JC is soon to be replaced by Rey and EK by bariss for gw
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Pick a team like Empire, Ewok, First Order and try to farm a team like that with good synergy. Your character collections is awesome btw!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

I'm also a big fan of jedi but in my squad my JC is soon to be replaced by Rey and EK by bariss for gw

Jajajajaja shhhhh Im working on rey too at least she fought with a lightsaber so it dosent hurt that bad lol.

I haven't even started farming Barris. Her, Plo Koon and JKG are the only F2P Jedi toons I dont have. I plan on farming her after I get yoda a 6* at least since I hace him at 5*
  • Options

Jajajajaja shhhhh Im working on rey too at least she fought with a lightsaber so it dosent hurt that bad lol.

I haven't even started farming Barris. Her, Plo Koon and JKG are the only F2P Jedi toons I dont have. I plan on farming her after I get yoda a 6* at least since I hace him at 5*

I have yoda at 5, but want to replace mace or jc in the challenge. So I have bariss at 64/80
  • Options
    Thanks @CollinF
  • Options
    Bump. Rey is done. Jedi are done.

Farming RG. Who else should I hard node farm for the new meta?

Thanks in advance for suggestions guys!