Will current Set 1 mats convert to Set 4 in your inventory?

Dismantled mine an hour before the update and received Set 1 materials
Will all those convert to Set 4?

Replies

• Options
    My assumption going into datacrons is “no” or at the very best a terrible return rate otherwise no money for CG in it.
  • Options
    Well after whaling for most of the mats i have they definitely should be a 1:1 conversion for unused mats
    If CG would've communicated the details in advance this wouldn't be an issue
    Instead I'm left with dismantled set 1 mats that likely get returned at a dismaatled rate again while everyone who waited an hour longer gets set 4 mats
  • Eyo
    34 posts Member
    Options
    From what I've seen those are lost without ANY refund.
  • Options

Wait................do we have to manually dismantle datacrons at the end of the cycle to get the best returns?

Please don't say that's true............

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

Wait................do we have to manually dismantle datacrons at the end of the cycle to get the best returns?

Please don't say that's true............

It's not
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I got materials on my inbox, but the only option is "discard". There's no option to claim!
  • Options
    I got materials on my inbox, but the only option is "discard". There's no option to claim!

It's not a reward, just a notice that it happened and telling you what was added to your inventory.
  • Options
    Ah ok. Thanks.
  • VladoVDD
    149 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    So anyone from the dev team can give a clear answer to this?? I still don't know whether to buy materials for older datacrons to remain as unused and then given for the newest one when the older datacron expires or not to waste resources, if i don't get anything unused back