Struggling to Beat Thrawn Tier 7

Hey all,

I am really hoping to get some tips on how to defeat Thrawn Tier 7.

https://swgoh.gg/p/278634837/characters/?f=Phoenix

Here is my squad that I use.
I'm able to reach the fourth round just fine, but I'm barely able to take out the two Death Troopers before I get destroyed by Thrawn.
My Phoenix Squad are all level 80/82 but I'm still learning on which are the best mods to apply for each character since I'm not sure which ones to apply.
Reaching out to you all for some strategies and what mods skill levels are required in order to beat Thrawn.
Thank you very much.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    edited September 2022
    Options
    You need better speed secondaries on your mods, and could do with some speed primary arrows. Try to get most of them above 200 speed. Kanan is ok at 170 or so.

Call Zeb to assist so he can Daze and then stun Thrawn. I believe Zeb can also apply Stagger, so if you pop that (can be with a Chopper assist) you can remove Thrawn's turnmeter.

**To be clear, these don't have to be your permanent mods for Phoenix; you can swap mods just for the event.

It seems you are still in the credit crunch aspect of the game though as a lot of your mods are not leveled. Try to level up the ones with speed when you can.

How many raid tickets does your guild get a day, and are you doing the Heroic raids? Raids are a very good source of credits.
  • Options
    It'll take a bunch of attempts, but once you clear it, you'll feel good.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.