The Best Squad?

I finally reached number one today, using QJ, Princess Leia, Kit, DS, and JC. I think it's the first time this combination has reached number one, as I see a lot of squads with Dooku and Lumi or the Geonissan duo. Obviously the key is turn meter and speed on offense. It would be nice if we could designate our defensive team, separately from our offensive team for squad arena. Thoughts??

Replies

• Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Not the best squad at all. Synergy isn't there. Too many teams could easily take that one out.
  • Options
    Agreed when considering it as a defensive team, which is why I am suggesting the ability to designate offense and defense separately. It was good enough offensively to reach number one, but as you said, lacks defensively. It's not easy to reach number one with a strong defensive team trying to act on offense, because a strong defensive team doesn't win enough while on offense to climb the ranks. I posted a feedback on this with some ideas on this in the feedback forum.
  • Options
    An idea for determining a teams staying power in the number one spot would be to do something similar to boom beach where the number of days (or hours) that a team holds number 1, or something similar to represent strength in that position. Also some indication for teams that have reached number 1 before. But I still think having an offensive squad stored separately from a defensive squad would really be very effective and would also bring the importance of having many advanced characters on your roster, rather than just a top offensive squad only.