Fett Relic 7???

Wait what? Come on CG I expected more of a challenge than this.

Replies

• Options
    WHY are you complaining about a good thing?
  • Options
    Hold my beer! Ok, we now changed it to need R10.
  • Options
    Oh I’m not rly trying to complain, but I just kinda wanted something super hard. Thinking about it now, it was kinda dumb, but idk.
  • Options
    Hurry quick! Someone delete this post before something really bad happens.
  • Options
    Wait what? Come on CG I expected more of a challenge than this.

Especially since he’s required r8 for executor
  • Options
    Oh I’m not rly trying to complain, but I just kinda wanted something super hard. Thinking about it now, it was kinda dumb, but idk.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/557742725/gl-gear-needed/

Looks like it’ll still be pretty hard for you to get Jabba…
  • BobaFettish86
    592 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I would have liked them to use Scion instead, but I can't say I'm upset by the requirements. I was expecting at least another R8 lol.
    Post edited by BobaFettish86 on
  • Options
    I would have liked them to use Scion instead, but I can't day I'm upset by the requirements. I was expecting at least another R8 lol.

I understand that sentiment but that's also a hard character to get right now, worse then Wat, and really boba has the closer tie to jabba comapired to scion who is just the older version. its the difference of I work for him currently, and I after (idk) 8 years I'm taking my old bosses thrown.
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    I would have liked them to use Scion instead, but I can't day I'm upset by the requirements. I was expecting at least another R8 lol.

I understand that sentiment but that's also a hard character to get right now, worse then Wat, and really boba has the closer tie to jabba comapired to scion who is just the older version. its the difference of I work for him currently, and I after (idk) 8 years I'm taking my old bosses thrown.

I'm only saying it because I have him at R7 tbf. I am a little surprised they didn't go a different route given Boba is required at R8 for Executor. It makes sense to have him as a requirement, but maybe Embo R7 would have been another alternative as he's only needed at R5 for LV. I'm not complaining though as I already have several of the requirements ready, so JML is going on hold lol.