Who do you think this is from the road ahead?

Replies

• DashRendar
    379 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Must be *not final graphics I'm guessing... Maybe safari Han.
  • Options
    Mob Enforcer maybe?
  • Options
    And uhh why is there a stormtrooper with Luke, Han, Chewie, r2 and 3po?
  • Options
    That's a mob cartel member, it's an npc. Probably was a stand-in before Mob Enforcer got her new model
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Yeah that guy appears in some events as an NPC. Usually partnered with the Cartel member in pink IIRC.
  • Options
    OmegaIV wrote: »

Ever actually play through galactic war? CG is insanely lazy. Most teams are like full empire with Biggs... I saw one today, no joke, clone war chewie lead, Vader, poggle, rex and Jedi counselor...

Just straight laziness and lack of respect for the game imo...

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    DashRendar wrote: »

Ever actually play through galactic war? CG is insanely lazy. Most teams are like full empire with Biggs... I saw one today, no joke, clone war chewie lead, Vader, poggle, rex and Jedi counselor...

Is this satire? It's automatically generated for GW.
  • Options
    RTS wrote: »

Lies. They got some unpaid intern in a windowless room in the sub-basement manually creating each team for every player in the game live as they play it.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    RTS wrote: »

Lies. They got some unpaid intern in a windowless room in the sub-basement manually creating each team for every player in the game live as they play it.

Last I heard, they had to divert some of the interns to roll dices whenever people try to farm something. So if you have been getting extraordinarily low drop rates, remember, dices are people!
  • Options
    I am preparing for a 0-9 in nexr 5v5 gac
  • Options

Well it's old skool, those were the characters in dem days! I did a little GW a year or so back, when I was chasing the Bounty Hunter tags.

The only update I saw from when I used to do it was the Geo team with Brood Alpha. That I would presume causes a lot of problems. We never had that back in the day.
  • Options

The stormtroopers was chasing after luke and team but then they ran into Jabba who doesn't care if he is a stormtrooper so he had to pick a side and the rebels are more forgiving than jabba. He figures if one of them dies and they kill jabba he can get promoted.