OG Finn in TB slaughtered - Omicron not working?

I just did a light side mission in phase 2 with OG Finn, RH Finn, RH Poe, RT & Scav Rey (all relic 5+ & remodded) and I feel like the omicron bonuses weren't applied.

Finn and RT died almost right away and then didn't get resurrected in phase 2.

What am I missing here? All my guildmates rolled through that mission with g11 OG Finns and garbage mods.

Replies

• Options
    Sniper droids prevent revives, so if one of them killed your units that's why they didn't revive in the next wave. Probably just bad RNG.
  • Options
    Nope. Sniper didn't kill anyone. Got him dead before anyone died. :(
  • Options
    Has to be a different unit then. There are a handful of others with cannot be revived in their kits.
  • Options
    BX, Sniper Droids and Jango are the only characters that prevent revives, and it's unlikely that either Jango or Sniper droids are in Phase 1. It could have been the BX droids depending on which mission you took part in
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    BX, Sniper Droids and Jango are the only characters that prevent revives, and it's unlikely that either Jango or Sniper droids are in Phase 1. It could have been the BX droids depending on which mission you took part in

Sniper droids are often in p1. Sometimes you can end up with double B2 and double snipers.

Wat's tech can also prevent revives, though he wouldn't be in the first wave.
  • Options
    I gave Finn his omicron the first TB it was available and lost a couple characters before figuring out how he worked—they all revived just fine for stage 2. Haven’t lost anyone since in stages 1-3, so it’s for sure one of the best omicrons I’ve gotten.

Got to be a sneaky Sniper Droid. They’re the literal worst. Stun them and burn them down with specials first.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    OmegaIV wrote: »
    Nope. Sniper didn't kill anyone. Got him dead before anyone died. :(

If you were facing snipers in wave 1 and your team didn't revive in wave 2, the snipers killed them. Realize they assist, ignore taunt, can one-shot R8/9 Galactic Legends, and prevent revive. Your R5 resistance team members don't have a chance if the AI wants them dead.

And yes, there are waves where you face TWO Snipers and TWO B2s in the same wave.