Lord Vader with Lvl 9 Mastery and CD reduction DC

HeroWithNoFear
59 posts Member
edited September 2022
FINALLY !!!!

LV is really a boring character to play with but after this DC especially if your DC has stacking crit damage on Lvl 3 and CD reduction on Lvl 6 he becomes an enjoyable character. Now we're not waiting whole team to die for LV to ramp up. Yes i think it's too strong combo but they should adjust his kit this way in the first place. Not like this but they should just let him ramp up faster. With or without Maul LV right now feels like LORD VADER. I know it's temporary and i know it's really broken but about 6 - 9 month LV really needed a buff and in some way we finally get it yes it's not F2P and that's a shame but maybe after this DC cg will consider to buff him because with his high relic requirements LV should be better without his DC.

Replies

• Options
    LV is awesome with the datacron. It's an I Win button against JMK.
  • Options
    Darth Vader now feels like, really stupid
  • Options
    You don't even need the level 9, same as the stun if someone blinks level 6 ability of set 1. You just keep resetting cooldowns with the force crush ability of both Lord and Darth.

Ahnald has a video with Tarkin being turned into a madman as well. If you get two of these, you have a Tarkin team that can destroy most of the GLs with only SLKR being an issue due to Hux preventing TM.

Nice going CG! Why not just make all our mods disappear while you're at it. Oops. Too Soon?
  • Options
    That Tarkin combo and Darth Vaders MM loop should be nerfed but other than that LV is at the perfect spot right now. He feels more like an Attacker GL not a Tank.
  • Options
    It is a great day to be in the Empire😂
  • Options

Should always be an "I win" versus JMK. I've literally never lost a battle against that squad..
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Should always be an "I win" versus JMK. I've literally never lost a battle against that squad..

He's basically an "I win" versus everyone now. Even against himself lol.
  • Options
    You left out the part where a poorly modded R5 Tarkin can easily 1 shot your R9 super datacron LV...
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    You left out the part where a poorly modded R5 Tarkin can easily 1 shot your R9 super datacron LV...

unless LV dodges that AOE from Tarkin!
  • Options
    I legit nabbed an accuracy arrow from shipments today after a dodge in arena testing last night O.o