Red 5

Wondering on everyone's thoughts on if we will ever get this iconic ship? My guess we will and it won't be the ship we were expecting.

I would think at some point we will get Red 5, but with GL Rey as the pilot. It's all just theory crafting, but Resistance could use the help and the theme of RotLS was never giving up hope because that's how the bad guys win

Replies

• Options
    …RotLS?
  • Options
    I was thinking they meant rise of skywalker but I have no idea unless rise of the last skywalker but that wasn't the title.
  • Options
    Why would they put Rey in Red5? Farm boy luke would be the only option for it. Srsly, Rey?
  • Options
    Or (cool hand) mando Luke, with baby yoda as co-pilot, and R2-D2 as astromech.
  • Options
    JKL and R2 would make sense. But if so, too many habe both of them @R7 or more. So if Lukes XWing will ever be released it will be a Real though Event. Maybe even the first GL Ship in needin more reqs to enter the Event.
    Or maybe something like GAS/MALAK Style? With GET3
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    My main point is that rebels are in a good spot and pretty much every faction fleet has a use outside Resistance. For the most part their fleet is used for cleanup or just put on defense in GAC so your not wasting a useful fleet. Also, it goes with not giving up hope for the Resistance fleet.
  • Options
    Don't hose the rebels because they never really gave the resistance a fleet of fighters.
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Technically red 5 was luke’s designation, not the name of the ship, so rey should definitely not be the pilot i would think jml, jkl, or cls (possibly farmboy if they updated his kit) and r2 as copilot. But there is no way that is is rey.
  • Options
    cboath7 wrote: »
    Don't hose the rebels because they never really gave the resistance a fleet of fighters.

Yes. And also I believe they are still building the resistance fleet.
  • Options
    But what is RotLS?!?
  • Options
    But what is RotLS?!?

Revenge of the Last Sith
  • Options
    PB940 wrote: »
    But what is RotLS?!?

Revenge of the Last Sith

There are always 2, no more, no less.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    PB940 wrote: »
    But what is RotLS?!?

Revenge of the Last Sith

There are always 2, no more, no less.

Revenge of the Last Siths
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Jedi and Sith can be singular or plural
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Unless Jedi is plural, like ‘scampi’ or ‘panini’ - in which case strictly speaking one of them would be a Jedo
  • Options
    But what is RotLS?!?

Release of the Luke Ship
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options

Not for the purposes of my joke.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

Unless Jedi is plural, like ‘scampi’ or ‘panini’ - in which case strictly speaking one of them would be a Jedo

Scampi and panini are plurals. The singular version is scampo and panino. Also graffiti is the plural of graffito, and paparazzi is the singular of paparazzi.

Alumni is plural as well, but the singular is alumnus if the subject identifies as male and alumna if the subject identifies as female. Alum is a type of rock and has nothing to do with where one graduated.

Sorry. I misread your post and thought you were saying THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what you said. This is because I am both tired and dumb. My bad.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    My main point is that rebels are in a good spot and pretty much every faction fleet has a use outside Resistance. For the most part their fleet is used for cleanup or just put on defense in GAC so your not wasting a useful fleet. Also, it goes with not giving up hope for the Resistance fleet.

I would think there is far better options than red 5 for resistance. While multiple pilots held the title of red 5 as seen in rogue one, it was luke who made that spot. If it gets released it has to be luke or get ready for a huge stream of complaints. Of tou want a resistance ship you can use the a wing pilot, I want to say Talia, or something with a T. Maybe a resistance y wing and esistance b wing. I know they only really appear in the final movie but I would like to assume they still existed. I also think poe technically flew several different x wings in the movie. His first is destroy by first order the next was the black and orange one and finally an orange and I think blue one. . So why not give Hero Poe an orange variant. Other options include Snap, aka temmin wexley who dies in the final movie. To give a strict list of ships that can be added to boost it that are not red 5

A wing pilot in 2nd movie Talia or whatever
    Just an awing no pilot
    Ywing no pilot
    Bwing no pilot
    Snap aka teminin wexley
    Poe in a different x wing.
    There may be more poses squad all had names I just don't know the rest.
  • Options
    Rey as the pilot is total blasphemy. I always thought they would introduce pilot Luke for that. Then there could be another xwing for jkl.
  • Options
    My assumption was that this would always be a new character and ship partnership X-Wing Pilot Luke - and Red 5

I would expect an event to get each of them - with R2-D2 needed as a co-pilot

It would have synergy with Biggs and Wedge - presumably they would take hits for him - and either allow him to have an ultimate 'Use the Force' which kills the opponents Capital ship