Padme or gas

All right here's my question... I'm going for gas but am wondering if it's gonna be more worthwhile for me to hurry up and pull my droids up to get gas or to finish our padme... right now I have r5 gen kenobi and r3 (soon to be 5) ahsoka... padme is 12 anakin is like 10 and mace will be my 5th and he's a 12 but I need all but 1 of the zetas (I have padmes lead) and I may have some of maces i don't remember for sure... then if u do think go gas first should I max out clones or go back for padme then... any advice would be great thank u.

Replies

• Options
    JKA is definitely worth relics, helps his ship too. Get him first. Padme and Windu are OK without relics.

For clones, relic 5’s first. You’ll need Shaak Ti for the GAS event and she’s also a good leader for the clone-specific KAM mission, so use her until you get GAS and you’ll have a decent clone squad in the short term.
  • Options
    That's true .. I don't have much of a gr fleet at all so not sure where I will put him but his ship is Def awesome and I managed to get by the gas mission with her only having her unique zeta and like g9 or something... very very low... as of now my clones need a lot of work... I think g10 is top