Sector 4 conquest boss

I am tired of wasting refreshes on a gimmick. Luke is invincible until his timer wears off. What is the point of needing to equip the data disk if this is impossible to win with it? A waste of energy?
Nothing about this fight makes sense or is fun. CG needs to stop pushing gimmicks in place of battle mechanics. I don't care how easy the fight is with any other team. It cannot be done with my R6 Rey lead.

Replies

• Options
    It's not impossible to win with the disk equipped, because lots of people have done it.

I don't know why you don't care how easy it is to beat with any other team. You can have the Dyad disk equipped and win with any team - there is no need to use Resistance or Rey / Kylo combos.
  • Options
    It's not impossible to win with the disk equipped, because lots of people have done it.

I don't know why you don't care how easy it is to beat with any other team. You can have the Dyad disk equipped and win with any team - there is no need to use Resistance or Rey / Kylo combos.

It's more the annoyance at having to switch up data disks and burning energy. Then finding out the requirements in the description don't need to be followed after burning a bunch of energy for a gimmick.
  • Options
    Engage wrote: »

It's more the annoyance at having to switch up data disks and burning energy. Then finding out the requirements in the description don't need to be followed after burning a bunch of energy for a gimmick.

Part of the annoyance of Conquest is having to switch disks. It's CG's way to try to get you to buy the pass. Not a big deal.

And the requirements are quite clear and do need to be followed. You must have the disk equipped. It says nothing about winning with a summoned Ben Solo.
  • Options
    Not sure what you mean?

The requirements for the feat say exactly this:
    STAND TOGETHER
    Win with the Force Dyad data disk equipped

The Force dyad data disk description says this:
    At the start of battle, if any version of Rey is in the allied Leader slot, summon Ben Solo if the allied slot is available

You're entitled to be frustrated by Conquest, but I don't think your complaint about requirements in the description not needing to be followed is valid. Nowhere is it stated that you must use Rey lead.
  • Options
    Honestly, if you have both Rey and SLKR, this has been the easiest conquest set up in a long time. I'm using fewer refreshes and wasting less time on it. I'm down to 18 total battles left to complete the FO and resistance global feats for the last 30 keycards that I need. Only swapped disks twice. I left four spots open to equip whichever global feat disk I acquired first. Then switched to the other one, and second swap was to swap to dyad disk. Have run with three of the lowest tier amplify agony and a lowest tier unstable decelerator. Had to use a few tether techs and used whatever free boosters I obtained. If you have JMK, that has been able to beat everything.

Really this set of three has been about time management. Getting globals done for KRU/Han wins, Kylo kills, and Reylo wins done quickly frees up FO and Resistance teams. Easier to finish up the FO/Resistance globals at the end. Sector 1 vs. NS team is a cakewalk. Have picked up several stamina stim packs to regen my GL's since they can easily carry the teams. Run two different SLKR lead teams and split resistance into Rey, R2, Finn, Scav Rey, and Trooper and JTR, BB, bros, and Holdo. Can probably run each team three or four times from 100% stamina. Run SLKR down to 50%, give him a stim, and run him again swapping out other FO members.