Default mod view & tiny mod slice buttons.

LendersQuiz
1167 posts Member
edited September 2022
Issue # 1

This is the current default view for mods.
0f5rgas0cfy6.png

Did I miss something or or is there a way for the default view to go back to the way it was?
fhb6n1dj10aw.png
k0y89bnuv7ha.png

Having to go into filter, every time I come back to this screen is less than ideal.
Especially since it was working perfectly fine before.

Issue # 2

Why are the buttons for mod slicing mats so small? I am concerned that on my tiny phone screen and fat fingers, I will tap on slice button by accident as it is many times larger.

orl1mxxdn26s.png

The buttons used to be very large and hard to miss.

Replies

• Options
    #1: isnt it better only seeing unequipped mods? I hate it scrolling down to them

#2: why do you need it bigger? I never clicked on one of them before. Slice if needed.not slice if not needed
  • Options
    Larx wrote: »
    #1: isnt it better only seeing unequipped mods? I hate it scrolling down to them

That depends. Sometimes you want all, sometimes only unassigned. Though not sure having the default switched is better or worse.
    #2: why do you need it bigger? I never clicked on one of them before. Slice if needed.not slice if not needed

They're very useful buttons. If you are at 45/50, much easier to just click the button to get to the find flow than to back all the way out, farm some more, then go back and find the mod to slice.
  • LendersQuiz
    1167 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Larx wrote: »

1. Exactly! Seeing unequipped mods is better. This is the way it was before the update. The default view is now for equipped mods. Look at my first screen capture.
    2. I use those buttons every single day, several times a day for a few years now. It's how I know how many of the slicing mats I have and which ones I need to farm.