Tired of recruiting and dragging the bottom 15? Read this post about 3 superteams!

Most guilds seem to struggle with the same issue - the bottom 10-15 dragging them down.

A few years ago, my guild was in that same spot and we almost disbanded completely because of it.

My solution? Instead of disbanding, I found 3 guilds that needed an injection of great players and our “core group” was divided into three and 4 struggling guilds became 3 strong ones.

The one I’m in now, RRC (https://swgoh.gg/g/7Rc1Ax1kSe6chW_cK0ah7g/), is at 400m GP and we do 32:star: DS & 28:star: LS.

We could use another 5-6 to take us to 33&30.

I am friends with two other guilds in the 370m-380m range who could take on another 25-30 between them to push them near or over 400m.

If you’re on the verge of disbanding or you’re just really frustrated feeling like you have to constantly carry the team, find me on discord and let’s create a solution where we find a viable landing spot for all your core members.

Discord - Omega IV#7169

PS: I know the knee **** reaction is to say “no we’re all staying together”. And that was mine 2.5 years ago. Let me tell you, best decision we made. Everyone benefited and no one was left behind.

Replies