Reroll of Datacrons

IcarusSunwalker
160 posts Member
edited September 2022
I have 7 imperial datacrons that I have tried to re-roll more than 21 times!
None of those re-rolls gave me the cool down mechanic. I repeat, none in 21+ re-rolls!!!

This obviously has some impacts, meaning, on my GACs, if the opponent has 1 datacron of those on D, now that JMK datacrons are gone, it's an automatic loss!

It's time for you to come forward and share the details on how re-roll works because, TO ME, it doesn't seem that the mechanics have the same re-roll potential!
Out of 6, you have 2 new mechanics on re-roll, meaning you have 20 combinations possible. I must be very unlucky to have tried more than 21 times and not get one of the 4 good combinations possible where I would be given the cool down mechanic! 20% chance of getting it and in 21+ times I did not!
:o

The player base needs an explanation!

Replies

• Options

It's time for you to come forward and share the details on how re-roll works because, TO ME, it doesn't seem that the mechanics have the same re-roll potential!

They dont. And they said that they dont have the same chances.
  • Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    They dont. And they said that they dont have the same chances.

Point me out to where they stated that.
  • Options
    Sorry, not going through every post of the threads here again. But its there somewhere if you want to look and i have seen others saying that too
  • Options

Thanks man. So so frustrating!
  • Options
  • Options
    I feel sorry for anyone having that much bad luck.

I’ve got 7 of the current set of datacrons:
    - lv9 Darth Vader (with cool-down reduction)
    - lv9 Lord Vader (with cool-down reduction)
    - lv9 Dash Rendar (with cool-down reduction)
    - 2 x lv6 (with cool-down reduction)
    - 2 x lv6 (with Grit)

I’ve had to reroll a few times, but got the cool-down reduction on all of those that have it before the cost went up to 80 mats per reroll. I also got one of the cool-down reduction datacrons first time.

I think this is one of the worst aspects of datacrons. Making one of the lv6 rolls so much more powerful than the others, alongside the spiralling cost of rerolls, really hammers the unlucky players who don’t get the overpowered ability early.
  • Options
    Doesnt Apple require these rates? A quick Google search yielded this from their TOS:

"Apps offering “loot boxes” or other mechanisms that provide randomized virtual items for purchase must disclose the odds of receiving each type of item to customers prior to purchase."

This feels like the category of "randomized virtual items for purchase" to me.
  • Options
    Doesn’t sound like “for purchase” though, which is why they don’t need to reveal the chances.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat as OP, re-rolled a bunch of times & didnt get the cool down reduction. I refuse to spend crystals or SSC to get more chances to re-roll, so now I'm waitng for TW again :|
  • Options
    If it makes you feel better, I hit cdr on the first 3 datacrons I got this set. 1 reroll each.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Why would that make them feel better?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Why would that make them feel better?
    He said “if”!!
  • Options
    Would be really nice if there were a mercy rule of some sort. Other games have this. It provides an absolute ceiling on investment to get the shiny. At least for me, it makes me feel better to know a maximum cost for something.
  • Options
    I was hoping or would make them feel better knowing there isn't some grand conspiracy :)
  • Options
    I feel sorry for anyone having that much bad luck.

I’ve got 7 of the current set of datacrons:
    - lv9 Darth Vader (with cool-down reduction)
    - lv9 Lord Vader (with cool-down reduction)
    - lv9 Dash Rendar (with cool-down reduction)
    - 2 x lv6 (with cool-down reduction)
    - 2 x lv6 (with Grit)

I’ve had to reroll a few times, but got the cool-down reduction on all of those that have it before the cost went up to 80 mats per reroll. I also got one of the cool-down reduction datacrons first time.

I think this is one of the worst aspects of datacrons. Making one of the lv6 rolls so much more powerful than the others, alongside the spiralling cost of rerolls, really hammers the unlucky players who don’t get the overpowered ability early.

This. But hey! They simplified how to get datacrons by locking specific materials into one game mode so we aren’t confused by having too many areas to acquire the resources to upgrade and re roll datacrons!

I mean they’re listening to us right?….right?….