GC teir 10 with hutt cartel is possible with pretty low gear

flux_rono
2125 posts Member
edited September 2022
this week's GC wasn't horrible imo for Hutt cartel it's pretty cheesable. i used this team, and really only Embo needs relics to keep up protection. otherwise, just use stuns and control on CLS when Call to action is up to get him to die to DoTs. once he's gone its an "easy win" with some RNG after, but still possible. however using this low of a team is pretty RNG dependent still.
y11f61bhpnvz.png
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ashur1
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    This is not going to go well.
    azpgw1fy2s8i.jpg

• Options
    prepare for 6 months more of this alternating in.
  • Options
    My hut cartel isn't very good at all but managed red crate. Used cad bane lead for the Hutt feat and bit dynasty has a great video out for the whole challenge overall. His video helped me get the detonator feat
  • harvestmouse
    894 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

2 big differences though.

1. You probably have some form of Hutt Cartel already. They're not all new toons.

2. There's no faction exclusive feat (aka purge).

So I think most players that can get tier 10 with their best team. Probably have a Hutt Cartel team that can beat say.........tier 5 or 6. So players in this area can get the 2 omicrons crate (T8).

This a big difference to the trash we've had to put up with for the last few months.
  • Options
    So the complaint it that it's too easy?
  • Options
    Thanks, Cad Bane made a world of difference as the leader over Embo! Hit auto and sat back.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • crzydroid
    7333 posts Moderator
    Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

2 big differences though.

1. You probably have some form of Hutt Cartel already. They're not all new toons.

2. There's no faction exclusive feat (aka purge).

So I think most players that can get tier 10 with their best team. Probably have a Hutt Cartel team that can beat say.........tier 5 or 6. So players in this area can get the 2 omicrons crate (T8).

This a big difference to the trash we've had to put up with for the last few months.

Players could get 8th crate with the Inquisitors one too. Very low gear Inquisitors could get t6. So if you had absolutely 0 gear on them, that's on you. If you had JML and Wat, you could usually cheese Purge and get crate 9. Hutt Cartel won't be significantly better. The only way it would be is ifthey don't change the Hutt Cartel modifier and all of them can be cheesed for max with low level Boussh zeta like this one.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    So the complaint it that it's too easy?

Not everything here is a complaint somehow.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH