account transfer, anybody done it before?

Beskar_Oscar7
2 posts Member
edited September 2022
hi, I would link my game from one email address to the other, both gmail. 1st one is connected to FB. When trying to link 2nd one as new device, there is a message saying "an unexpected error occurred while linking account". I checked all available guides but can't figure out what's wrong. What am I missing? does this work at all? Thanks for a small comment.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Beskar_Oscar7
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Ok I solved, thing is that on the old device: you need to remove SWGOH from FB (you can do it from FB itself), sign out from FB everywhere, start linking accounts (this is the old device), it will prompt you to bind to FB, do it. new device: log out from FB everywhere, reinstall SWGOH, play as guest, link device as new device. Then it asks you to restart, keep playing as guest, then chose sign into google play, BUT don't add existing account, you have to add the account as new, so it can ask you if you want to continue this game or start new one. Pick continue, then the game is linked to this other account. Note that the old device still works, so you can use the game now with 2 gmail accounts, unless remove the old one from google play somehow.
    Just wanted to record this if anyone has similar issue.