Datacrons are ruining this game

12thParsec
195 posts Member
edited September 2022
I took JMK up against LV and guess what I did not hit him one time due to dodge. This game makes no sense. These developers and making this game crash into the ground. Seriously you created a mechanic where the enemy team cannot be hit? Are you kidding me? Literally the community gives feedback and they literally do nothing with it. They say “we have heard you” and proceed to do the opposite of what we have said. A perfectly good game burning in flames because of stupid choices.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Not to mention health steal takes a character from one health to full health with one basic no matter how much health they have. The only explanation is a 5 year old child created these stupid datacons while CG developers were napping on the job.
  • Options
    Yes but MONEY!
  • Options
    Agree
  • Options
    I hate to tell you, but all of this is well intended to ruin your experience with the game, because Datacrons are designed to temporarily disrupt the existing game mechanisms (as CG think they are becoming too boring).

So the good news is, the dodge meta is temporary and will go away after Xmas.

The bad news is, CG will do nothing to restore your gaming experience. DCs are here to stay. It's on you to learn to live with it.

Welcome to the new world order.
  • Options
    CG will closely monitor the data points of engagement and analyze what to do next. They already made one major adjustment since they see the players are not reacting as planned. We will see if the adjustment will benefit monetization or if more changes are needed. I still believe/hope that datacrons are beyond redemption and will be scrapped eventually. Or switch them from pvp to PvE. But then they’ll obviously be heavily nerfed.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    GAC used to feel like a strategic game of chess, where both players had to plan and execute effectively. Now half the rounds in K2 (and I'd assume all in k1) feel like a game of chess where one player bribed the official to bring 4-8 Queens to the game. Those rounds I've been doing one attack to get my credit for participating and then closing GAC. It's a miserable and disheartening part of the game instead of exciting and tense.

Thanks CG I hate it.
  • Options
    CG is the real suicide squad
    This game sucks
  • Options
    GAC used to feel like a strategic game of chess, where both players had to plan and execute effectively. Now half the rounds in K2 (and I'd assume all in k1) feel like a game of chess where one player bribed the official to bring 4-8 Queens to the game. Those rounds I've been doing one attack to get my credit for participating and then closing GAC. It's a miserable and disheartening part of the game instead of exciting and tense.

Thanks CG I hate it.

This is it exactly.
    As far as money, I think it could cost them money in the long run - Good mods and relic levels beyond 5 don't matter if you have the datacron, so no longer a need to spend on those. If they insist on keeping the datacrons, then they need to just have the stat boosts, not the goofy and overwhelming game changes that make nothing else matter.
  • Options
    People are quitting the game due to datacrons. CG does not care. I really feel like they have moved on to developing other games and are just throwing a great big wild card into the mix to milk people's money for a few more years.I have to say that it really does make this feedback section of this website kind of insulting because datacrons are the perfect example of an overwhelming negative consensus about a feature and they just ignore it.