Darkside Hard Level 7 (Node 2 to 4) HELP

Hi,

Looking for "Good" Darkside characters so I can finish Lvl 7 Hard Battles with 3* - my OCD requires me to complete these on 3*, I don't even farm the characters at present, just the only 3 Nodes that aren't 3* that are open to me.

Any 6 to 7* RG, Daka, Dooku, Shaman, FOTP. Reason for wanting these characters?

--- (Taunt/Stun/Defence Up), (Heal/Relieve), (Stun/Counter/Bonus), (Heal/Offense Up), Hits like a son of Gun. --- I guess this will help me finish with 3 Stars.

My Ally Code is 479-915-962

I am currently Lvl 72, daily player running 5 to 7* Toons with Gear Lvl 7 to 9

My Leaders
DS Leader - 6* Sid (Sorry)
LS Leader - 7* Lumi or 5* Barris
Vader/Cane/Boba Challenge - 7* Lumi Leader

***(Happy to Mix it up)***

Replies

• Options
    When you don't have heal like daka, You can try a tanky team.
    I won 3* with : sidius, vador, ig100, hk47 ans poggle. Not even full stuff or star ! But You need some luck
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have a 7* level 72 dooku and 1 space in my ally list
    447-537-836
    Give your name too, so I know who to add if I get another request.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I managed to 3☆ them without having or borrowing Daka. I borrowed good Phasmas.
  • Options
    Naugrin wrote: »
    I managed to 3☆ them without having or borrowing Daka. I borrowed good Phasmas.

I've got plenty of 7* lvl 72 maxed Phasmas, I just seem to loose 1 character when the boss level attacks (usualy I've picked most of them off) - bonus attacks are a b***h, so I guess that's where luck comes in
  • Timba
    61 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I added you, have a 6* 72 Daka for you, thought how do I make it available for you to borrow? Haven't provided before :) I assume she needs to be leader in Arena?
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

• Options
    Timba wrote: »
    I added you, have a 6* 72 Daka for you, thought how do I make it available for you to borrow? Haven't provided before :) I assume she needs to be leader in Arena?

Accepted Timba, I believe she needs to be a leader in your last Darkside Battle - anyone can jump in and correct me if I am wrong
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    For Dark 7B hard i used Poggle lead, IG-86, GS, RG, Sidious and borrowed maxed Phasma. I think it took me like 6 tries to get 3*, because that CT 5's there is pretty insane. Damage and health wise. In the end i managed to stun him with RG. Obviously Daka/Talia at 6* or higher help a lot in this mission.
  • Options
    The only way I could beat 7d was with Darth Maul.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    For Dark 7B hard i used Poggle lead, IG-86, GS, RG, Sidious and borrowed maxed Phasma. I think it took me like 6 tries to get 3*, because that CT 5's there is pretty insane. Damage and health wise. In the end i managed to stun him with RG. Obviously Daka/Talia at 6* or higher help a lot in this mission.

IG & Poggle are yet to be upgraded in my team so that sadly isn't an option for now. I find that RG tends to get wiped out hence wanting to borrow him
  • Options

Did you borrow Maul or do you have Maul ;-)
  • Timba
    61 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have just played a Darkside battle with her leader, does it show her up as an option for you ?

I managed to clear 7D as a f2p with just my characters:
    Phasma (L), Daka, Sidious, Asajj, IG86 + a borrowed Dooku a month or two ago, so it should be doable.
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

• Options

Did you borrow Maul or do you have Maul ;-)

Borrow
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    I had big issues in DS missions until I did what people don't usually recommend - go DROIDS.
  • Options
    Monxie wrote: »
    I had big issues in DS missions until I did what people don't usually recommend - go DROIDS.

My Friend has gone Droids and they kick **** - I've gone a different route, sadly.

It would take me 2 weeks to farm the shards to get a 5* Droid team

Poggle (5), GS (6), IG88 (5), IG86 (5), AK (5) and I would need to level up and gear up all but GS
  • NonValidUser
    424 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have yet to beat this level as well, I will try later today
    I have a full geared, Level 72, 5* Daka ..she's helped a lot for me

Edit
    Her unique and leader skill are at 6