Health Mathematics

Hello all! Seeking out help to figure out the math between uniques, leadership and datacron.

Considering Dash Rendar as Leader for Scoundrel Team. Team composed of Dash(L), IG-11, Kuill, L3, Vandor Chewie.

How does it affect L3's health pool, considering Kuill's Unique which gives additional health based on kuill's health, L3's Unique which gives additional protection, Dash's Leadership that gives 15%health if prepared(which under Dash's omicron gives prepared all the time), Dash's Unique that gives Health, and most of all, DC Smuggler with the Grit faction bonus?

Clarifications will be deeply appreciated!

Replies

• Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Darth_Viel wrote: »
    Hello all! Seeking out help to figure out the math between uniques, leadership and datacron.

Considering Dash Rendar as Leader for Scoundrel Team. Team composed of Dash(L), IG-11, Kuill, L3, Vandor Chewie.

How does it affect L3's health pool, considering Kuill's Unique which gives additional health based on kuill's health, L3's Unique which gives additional protection, Dash's Leadership that gives 15%health if prepared(which under Dash's omicron gives prepared all the time), Dash's Unique that gives Health, and most of all, DC Smuggler with the Grit faction bonus?

Pretty much all of the Stat shares in this game use the start of battle stats and won't "compound" off each other. The Grit Datacron will occur after all the stat increases.

So let's say your L3 has 80k Health & 100k Protection. With a Kuiil with 70k Health.

She will get;
    80k x 30% Health for Dash lead (15% but doubled for LS Scoundrels)
    80k x 20% Health for Dash's Unique
    70k x 40% Health for Kuiil's Unique.
    100k x 20% Protection for L3's Unique.

After that you combine it together for the Datacron. So you'd end up with 273,000 Health with Grit.
  • Options
    Looking for order of operations.
    Darth_Viel wrote: »

Pretty much all of the Stat shares in this game use the start of battle stats and won't "compound" off each other. The Grit Datacron will occur after all the stat increases.

So let's say your L3 has 80k Health & 100k Protection. With a Kuiil with 70k Health.

She will get;
    80k x 30% Health for Dash lead (15% but doubled for LS Scoundrels)
    80k x 20% Health for Dash's Unique
    70k x 40% Health for Kuiil's Unique.
    100k x 20% Protection for L3's Unique.

After that you combine it together for the Datacron. So you'd end up with 273,000 Health with Grit.

Thanks! Much appreciated!
  • Options
    Most in game effects (uniques, leaderships) apply to your base stats and do not compound off each other. All the abilities in your example all compute from base stats so the order of operations doesn’t matter.
    I am not certain if we have confirmation as to when datacron abilities apply, but I would assume the protection to health conversion happens last.

• Options
    Train wrote: »
    I am not certain if we have confirmation as to when datacron abilities apply, but I would assume the protection to health conversion happens last.

I tested it using Hoda's heal to confirm Grit occurred last before responding the first time.