Concerns over Arena Round timer after next stat addition

Druss
13 posts Member
Hi Guys,

Anyone else concerned about how the addition of fortitude and the expected reduction in one shot kills will result in longer matches and draws as a result in Arena matches.

I suppose it's a case of wait and see and then figure out the meta of course, but was just wanting to see what other people thought.

Apologies if already raised - I did search :)

Replies

• Options
    a good thing, it may become possible to actually defend.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    A maginally related question: Is there an actual effective difference between a loss and a draw? You attack someone above you. If you win, you switch places. If you lose, nothing changes. If it is a draw, what happens?
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    A maginally related question: Is there an actual effective difference between a loss and a draw? You attack someone above you. If you win, you switch places. If you lose, nothing changes. If it is a draw, what happens?

You keep your position.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

You keep your position.

So in effect it is the same as a loss... That is dumb.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    This is a good thing, it means people cant so easily snipe
    {RotE}
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options

You keep your position.

So in effect it is the same as a loss... That is dumb.

Yeah, at least you should get a medal and a donut for participating?
  • Options
    @Druss, right now it's possible to win in a minute. We get 5 minutes. I suggest we wait and see.
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    This is a good thing, it means people cant so easily snipe

Actually, if we lose to someone lower, we should swap. That would make sniping/ holding redundant, at the least, a little risker. I'm fine with the present system but if there was to be a change, I'd go with this one.